Author Topic: What are we all currently playing?  (Read 70734 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: What are we all currently playing?
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »
Waiting game...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2012, 03:05:21 PM »
not much!!!

truly am weaning off of computer games.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2012, 03:53:04 PM »
not much!!!

truly am weaning off of computer games.

For now, this. Playing some stuff on Android when pooping or bored, but not much else.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
When i do play currently it is either Civ V or DDO

had a quick look at SWTOR 1.3 didnt like it (i.e. it has fuck all) and unsubbed....done.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2012, 06:04:48 PM »
Playing the Game of (Real)Life.

As well as camping PSU and the SOE sites for PS1 and PS2 infos.

And rarely EVE.

Tbh I think that after a time on PS2, i am probably done with MMO's, nice to come full circle to the sequel to my first ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2012, 06:39:02 PM »
Playing the Game of (Real)Life.

What server you on?  ;D
All my gear is broken and I has no gold. Leveling my crafting though and preparing to cut out a slice of the market at AH.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2012, 08:18:38 AM »
As well as camping PSU and the SOE sites for PS1 and PS2 infos.

I have to ask, what are PSU, PS1 and PS2? Because all I'm coming up with is Planescape, and I know that can't be right.

(If you tell me there is a Planescape MMO I will react in much the same way Kurtt did to the news of SWTOR.)

It is astonishing to think of you unplugging from the virtual, Mang.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2012, 08:29:15 AM »
Planetside Universe (PSU) is a fan site for Planetside 1 and Planetside 2.

MMOFPS game.  PS1 was my first mmo way back when.

In other news, the free 30 days they are giving any former PS1 account just landed for me.  So if any one here ever played - even Planetside Reserves - then check your relevant soe accounts.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2012, 02:49:39 PM »
I remember hearing of that one. Not my cup of tea, really. I have fond memories of Half Life and Counterstrike, of popping my head out of cover for half a second and getting it blown off by my brother armed with a sniper rifle. And I never even knew he was there.

That boy could snipe people on dial-up.

Star Trek Online is pulling me in deeper. It's got plenty of mini-games to keep me occupied. There are 6 chapters of story and I'm level 34 and I've only completed one of them.

Reminds me of what someone else said here on the forums about DCUO just missing something. Not enough mini-games, I'd say.

The Duty Officer system offered me a mission to entertain a Caitian scientist, which required a bottle of Saurian brandy. I checked the exchange and they were going for 3K a pop. Mulled it over, decided I could afford it, tried to buy it and discovered some clever dick had pulled them all off and reposted them for 11K. I passed.

A few days later I discovered you can buy them on DS9 for 20 credits.

I bought three.

I'm moving house in a week and will have an internet outage, but afterwards I think it's time to embark on that greatest of adventures: finding a fleet (guild). That's always fun.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2012, 03:59:27 PM »
Still busy on my first game of civ. I chose epic length. It takes long.
I'm strongest by far now, just a matter of setting the pieces.
When that game is finally finished I will return to various games on Steam (CK II, finish MTW II game, finish SRW II game and play random others) mebbe some Tribes and will revisit DayZ.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2012, 05:38:35 PM »
Levelling up a toon on a WoW PVP server with pidge for shits and giggles, The Secret World out on Friday, will be playing that too. Apart from that, a bit of this a bit of that. Few console games, a few steam games, and my sizeable penis.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2012, 05:47:36 PM »

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2012, 05:53:59 PM »

Have you heard about the guy who's had the same Civ game running for 10 years?

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2012, 06:10:05 PM »

Have you heard about the guy who's had the same Civ game running for 10 years?

yup, not my cup of tea...

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2012, 08:02:41 AM »
Still SWTOR.

LIGHTSABERS!!!