Author Topic: 4.5 Hours!  (Read 20683 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: 4.5 Hours!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 06:49:30 PM »
Well that didnt fix it for me, but then again I have 3g to patch apparently :S

I aint throttled today either. (Finally VM are useful)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 07:06:19 PM »
lol their workaround destroyed my file totally. ive had to delete the lot and am currently downloading the whole thing again from fileplanet... :-\
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 07:35:26 PM »
that will teach you to put such stuff in a folder named Old or Poo or something
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2009, 07:51:13 PM »
While I'm embarrased to say this, I have a certain amount of nerdrage building right now...  :-\

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »
While I'm embarrased to say this, I have a certain amount of nerdrage building right now...  :-\

Im playing eve, watching a movie, and just downloading.  Not really bothered about this at all, given theres plenty of time for me to play when the game goes live. 

But Dan, nerdrage? Thats beyond the paladin isnt it :D

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2009, 07:53:49 PM »
My problem is, I have the client, but the patcher won't even begin to patch the measely 50 odd meg I need to login.

I now have a headache.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2009, 08:00:41 PM »
I'm in!!! I'm in!!!
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2009, 08:03:46 PM »
My problem is, I have the client, but the patcher won't even begin to patch the measely 50 odd meg I need to login.

I now have a headache.

Ahh - forgot you had been in beta already so had a beta version than I :)

Well that does suck then.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2009, 08:05:25 PM »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »
Your lack of proper nerdrage disappoints me...  :(

No I'm not. Not trying either.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2009, 08:27:16 PM »
Meh... their website maintenance message made me lawl. I'd have some maintenance too if thousands of people were pounding my website because they can't play.

I'm off for some solo wubbing. Played some Blood Bowl. Getting some awesome value for money playing AI (not). But messing up a Chaos team, severely injuring 5 and murdering 1 is quite satisfying.

Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2009, 09:15:16 PM »
Isn't it weird how this thread title now reflects how many hours after launch that Open Beta is still down? ;D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2009, 09:26:37 PM »
Isn't it weird how this thread title now reflects how many hours after launch that Open Beta is still down? ;D

lol i had funplaying lotro so the fact i now cant get in doesnt bother me ill try again tomorrow ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2009, 09:31:46 PM »
as they say in the military just a SNAFU
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 11:19:23 PM »
Its up and I've been in. Created a Liono style toon called Manimal :D