Author Topic: Trial Ops Run - Eternity Vault - Sunday 4th March @ 19:30 GMT  (Read 14066 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Trial Ops Run - Eternity Vault - Sunday 4th March @ 19:30 GMT
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 12:26:50 AM »
I hate to say this, but I might not be around for this tomorrow (family issue has arisen).

If I'm not, Ellysia, can you cover my melee tank spot?

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 10:54:16 AM »
May the Force be with you.

I'll be on but will gladly make room for someone. Been having some serious back issues past few days.

Oh and please make sure you have mumble up and running: http://www.handsofjustice.co.uk/mumble.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 11:24:14 AM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 12:45:40 PM »
My family issue may well be resolved by tonight, so I should still be on target. Will wait and see.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2012, 10:53:22 PM »
Cheers for attending guys! Had a good time. Sorry for being a lewt hog!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 11:01:30 PM »
We came, we saw, we pwned face!

Full clear of EV by the HoJers, lots of loot was had! Considering it was a first time in there, wipes were kept to a minimum.

So, same time next week? :D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 01:01:16 AM »
Id be up for that, Sundays arent too bad an evening for me.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 09:24:14 AM »
Saf is every Sunday an issue?
You have to come to a raid. There's a boss called SOA. And half the raid is Dutch. With you there we can take over the world!

For me the Sunday is all right overall. However max play time depends a little on whether or not the gf (and hopefully me as well soon) has to work on Monday.
I'm interested in hearing from people who explicitly cannot make Sundays.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 09:28:29 AM by Goatboy »

Offline Clostridium

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 02:28:11 PM »
Most of the time i can raid on Sundays. But ones in a while i cant. Tuesdays and saturdays would be perfect for me :) But dont mind the raid being on sundays.

Cheers Clost

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 05:03:40 PM »
Saf is every Sunday an issue?
You have to come to a raid. There's a boss called SOA. And half the raid is Dutch. With you there we can take over the world!

Yeah. Next sunday I got family over. Sunday after Im spending the weekend in Belgium. Sunday after I am unsubbed for the lagfestiest game ever.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2012, 05:13:53 PM »
Awwww need to do at least one ops then.  ;D

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 05:24:03 PM »
Sunday seems like a reasonably good day for most of us then.

Wonder what Monday availability is like? Wouldn't mind doing EV on Sunday, then having a poke around in Karraga's on Monday's.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2012, 05:29:42 PM »
Sunday seems like a reasonably good day for most of us then.

Wonder what Monday availability is like? Wouldn't mind doing EV on Sunday, then having a poke around in Karraga's on Monday's.

No mondays or wednesdays EVER for me ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2012, 05:39:23 PM »
No mondays or wednesdays EVER for me ;)

I'm sure you can find someone to take over gloryhole duty for you.

Hmm... three hour session two nights in a row?...

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2012, 05:54:52 PM »
Brent can't fit in the glory hole and that's why we all like brent!
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Thela

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2012, 07:08:50 PM »
Last night was great fun,

Sunday is (usually) a good night for me, Mondays less so but maybe Tuesdays?