Author Topic: JF Logistics to 0.0 from Hisec  (Read 8955 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: JF Logistics to 0.0 from Hisec
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2009, 03:45:37 PM »
Delivery has deen done, lots of ice fuel products in the deliveries tab, along with some cynosaural field theory books and lots of bpcs in cans, including a carrier bpc - EDIT: All at PNQY-Y.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:47:46 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2009, 05:28:20 PM »
I'll look into moving it to mn5 tomorrow. If we want to be very safe with the bpc's we should probably jump them ;)
Either from al8 and have a smaller ship transport the jb there and jump from that or use the carrier the entire way hehe :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2009, 04:40:50 AM »
Moved the bpcs  - all now in MN5 :)

Just fuel left to move from pinky.

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 04:05:17 PM »
Looking at the Jump planner it would be possible to go from Z30/MN5 trough Hophib with a JF or trough Ertoo with a Carrier with Jump Drive Calibration 3 and Jump Freighter 3 to get out of Fountain without touching any EZ, SOT or PL systems that might be cynojammed. These are also npc space so no worrying about other alliances taking sov and putting up a jammer either(but for all i know they could be heavy infected by player pirates). What would then be the best lowsec system to aim for to use as a close to highsec base?

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 04:18:20 PM »
Looking at the Jump planner it would be possible to go from Z30/MN5 trough Hophib with a JF or trough Ertoo with a Carrier with Jump Drive Calibration 3 and Jump Freighter 3 to get out of Fountain without touching any EZ, SOT or PL systems that might be cynojammed. These are also npc space so no worrying about other alliances taking sov and putting up a jammer either(but for all i know they could be heavy infected by player pirates). What would then be the best lowsec system to aim for to use as a close to highsec base?
Pashanai is quite decent, a bit far from jita (15 jumps or so). It is high sec for the JF, the carrier would in that case base in a neighboring system. (beke or Leran).
Seems to be the common route for the alliance and I think they have poses in some waypoint systems that could be possible to use. (safer than a station I guess).

The question is how far from jita do we want/need to be with the logistics base?

I would in general avoid hophib, lots of reds base there. As for cyno jammed systems, I think that cha2 and al8 is clear of it some of them also have cyno beacons (not sure how they work).
I'm not sure but when PL made the sov4 constellation they said something that it was offlimits for everything but use as a jump point, would of course have to dig that out.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 07:36:10 AM »
Ideally route yourself through agauallores in solitude, we have an office there :)

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 07:46:53 AM »
With my current skills i was thinking about using Agaullores and Oruse or something near. However when i finish jump drive calibration 4 on monday i was thinking something in the line of this:
http://www.eve-icsc.com/jumptools/jumpplanner.php?ship=Rhea&jdc=4&jfc=3&jf=2&fromsystem=Pashanai&waypoints0=Ogaria&waypoints1=AL8-V4&waypoints2=Z30S-A&waypoints3=

Cuts it down to 4 jumps. To use Agaullores this way would require calibration 5 or a cyno between pash and agau.
Got both Dlarah and a new cyno alt in Agaullores now. Just need to move some fuel from a nearby system and they can light cynos.
Al8 and Z30 should only require scouts as there is a Cyno generator in both systems.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 04:23:39 PM »
Get a decent bit of syno fuel to agaullores, as Angaraka has cyno 4 soon, so can help too.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2009, 06:16:07 PM »
Lots of stuff has hit pnqyy today.

Saf i think i got all your stuff moved to your personal hangar there. Annoy me if Im wrong :D

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »
For the future, when we can bug noj ;), maybe we should make a schedule that fits him?

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2009, 07:50:10 PM »
Hmm, does that mean that if you were right, I cant annoy you anymore?  :'(
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2009, 07:15:11 AM »
A schedule could be a little tricky with my changing work hours. Usually it could probably happen within 2-3 days after a trip is requested, but it could get more depending on how crowded the route is when i am online.
After finishing work tomorrow at 8pm my vacation starts however. So the next 3 weeks after that most days should be doable. :)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2009, 07:22:51 AM »
A schedule could be a little tricky with my changing work hours. Usually it could probably happen within 2-3 days after a trip is requested, but it could get more depending on how crowded the route is when i am online.
After finishing work tomorrow at 8pm my vacation starts however. So the next 3 weeks after that most days should be doable. :)

Ok, just wanted to make it easier on you :)

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2009, 06:01:29 PM »
I just finished my shopping. The JF will be heading towards Pashanai and then later Fountain, but there is still about 100k m3 of cargohold aviable. If anyone got something they want moved from Highsec to Fountain you got until tomorrows downtime to either trade it to me in jita or leave it at corp hangar in Pashanai III moon 9 and send a evemail to Noj Dlarah saying what you want moved. :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 06:23:29 AM »
After you guys scaring me with silly plans, I'm not sure I still want to transport stuff THAT way  :-\
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166