Author Topic: Saf  (Read 658 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Saf
« on: July 04, 2009, 11:39:30 PM »
Lost enthusiasm in game a bit atm
As you might have noticed over past few weeks, I am around less, and prolly will be that way for a bit
I will log on to keep my char progressing (just paid for another 3 month tour of duty) and occasionally do some ratting and such. Always willing to do joint ops with you guys, as I really enjoy those (as long as it doesnt involve humping roids (and maybe even then, just give a shout out and I'll decide))

I would like to keep my connection to 0.0, so hope to stay in MAADI. Willing to pay the 15M/month to cover alliance fees for Saf.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Saf
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »
We all get that way from time to time - I find doing lots of other stuff makes me enjoy my time more, other people just play more to get the same etc etc.

You have just gotten life affecting resits out of the way, started work and all that entails too for the summer - you cannot be expected to deal with EVE too (often times its like another job!).

Anyways, you always have a place wherever we go. :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."