Author Topic: building stuff for selling  (Read 2944 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: building stuff for selling
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 09:35:31 AM »
hmm, other way?
disband KASEI?

just a though...  :-X

Can't have a pos then. Need good enough standings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 09:43:49 AM »
hmm, other way?
disband KASEI?

just a though...  :-X

Wont happen, KASEI's mine: The tower is personally funded by me, fueled by me, hell I mine the ice to fuel the thing from time to time on various chars; whatever happens with regards to hisec research for MAADI etc this wont change :)

But I understand the sentiment.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 01:56:57 PM »
err, wasnt a sentiment, just a though(t)...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 02:04:11 PM »
disbanding Kasei isnt an option all im saying is that i can do MORE than kasei can at the mo and would like to use my skills ;)

*dont post before morning cuppa*

and i will manage it some way or another, if it was just a simple as being able to use kaseis tower it would have been sorted long time ago ;)

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 09:01:07 AM »
50 hornet Is sold for 19.5k each, so that's about 600% profit, which is nice. Total is only 1M ofc, so meh  :)
put up another 50 for sale though

rifters not sold yet

will look into other stuff that we have BPCs for
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 09:27:48 AM »
Modified first post with some ammo and core scanner probes (of which we have 80 1000-run BPCs).
Hybrid ammo is not profitable at first glance, but when you look at the 'local' market (<5 jumps from MN5) it gets profitable again.
Did a calculation for antimatter L which we can produce for about 107 isk p/u. Lowest sellprice in fountain: 98ish, lowest sellprice on local market: 150

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 04:21:11 PM »
50 hornet Is sold for 19.5k each, so that's about 600% profit, which is nice. Total is only 1M ofc, so meh  :)
put up another 50 for sale though

rifters not sold yet

will look into other stuff that we have BPCs for

t2 drones sell awfully well, always have (as a resulty of cheap people not using t2 to pvp, and invention (uses alot of them).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 03:05:55 PM »
Rifters were sold for 250k each, 5 ships in about 10 days (not sure when i put em up for sale).
Think Rifters and Hornets can be produced at larger scale and set up for sale.

Didnt come to setting up rigs for sale yet. Think I will talk to Brian about this, as his tradeskills are much better.

[edit]seems i set up the sale for the rifters may 25th, so about 1 rifter a day, not bad[/edit]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 03:17:28 PM by Warcold »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 05:47:33 PM »
As per corpmail:

contrary to what i said in previous corpmail, it seems we do have rig BPOs in hisec after all. so salvage you have in/around anttiri can be contracted to corp

thx