Author Topic: 5 is not 5.5  (Read 964 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
5 is not 5.5
« on: June 16, 2009, 11:26:52 AM »
Some stinker didnt grade one of my exams high enough, by a few lousy .1s of a point  >:(
So, I got to do some more studying, esp cause I really need this course to be able to start with my masters next year.

-> less games, more s t u d y  :-\
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: 5 is not 5.5
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 11:29:52 AM »
Some stinker didnt grade one of my exams high enough, by a few lousy .1s of a point  >:(
So, I got to do some more studying, esp cause I really need this course to be able to start with my masters next year.

Jesus that sucks.

Find him. Kill him with fire. Then make him re-mark ;)

"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 05:45:06 PM »

Jesus that sucks.

Find him. Kill him with fire. Then make him re-mark ;)

Actually just pull all his toenails out then cut one of his testicles off with a set of garden clippers you've heated up to red hot first (we wouldnt want him to bleed to death before he's remarked those papers would we  :P ).  That way his hands won't be damaged so he'll still be able to write.  ;D

A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 10:55:22 PM »
 :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166