Author Topic: Buy orders fuel  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Buy orders fuel
« on: May 17, 2009, 09:08:16 AM »
Does anyone object against setting up buy orders for POS fuel?

I think we should be able to safe money by it. Again, we would need a better trader than I am (i.e. practically no trader skills).
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Buy orders fuel
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 09:50:19 AM »
No problems on that here, but i cannot offer up my traders aid, but thats another topic :)

Shame the alliance hasnt secured the space enough to mine ice and then we could get the ice based products (except nitrogen isotopes*) that way really - then it would save cash in the long term.

*Caldari towers use that specifically, ice in fountain doesnt provide that :(
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 09:54:08 AM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 01:39:44 PM »
erm, alliance does ice mining ops, dont they? got a mail about that a while ago
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 02:14:03 PM »
IIRc that wasnt the alliance perse, that was of the member corps offering to run ops to fuel alliance towers and JB network and such.  Dont think anything ever came of them, no further mails or anything.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 03:04:26 PM »
From what I understood they are doing it and offered people to tag along but might be wrong.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 05:18:59 PM »
my understanding of that particular mail was "join us to mine ice, WE will then sell it to YOU" :)

*brought to you by the i am a hater corp*
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)