Author Topic: ????!  (Read 30257 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: ????!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 04:17:46 PM »
Most of these girlies are 22/23 =- so inside my halfage+7 rule.  I aint no peado.
hahah, when did you make that rule up?  :P

and you are aware 22 yr olds barely pass right? is that the reason this trip had to happen this year at the latest?  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 05:49:18 PM »
Most of these girlies are 22/23 =- so inside my halfage+7 rule.  I aint no peado.
hahah, when did you make that rule up?  :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 07:14:41 PM »
age is meaningless ;) i go with maturity myself, ex: at 24 i was with a 17 yr old schoolgirl (and yes she would wear her uniform), she had a lot more maturity than some of the 20 somethings i had been with.

age is really just a number do whatever rocks your boat :)  (legally ofc)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 06:28:34 PM »
Users active in past 15 minutes:
Warcold, Caradir, Mangala, Jarkko, Dehn
whaaat? here again?? go see stuff or something!  :P
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 07:25:46 PM »
its 230am, just got in from muay thai - great fun. gonna sleep now  long day tomorrow too
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 07:28:59 PM »
dont worry, we wont call you a pansie if you admit you miss us  :-*

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 07:29:11 PM »
oh, and have fun!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 08:13:35 PM »
dont worry, we wont call you a pansie if you admit you miss us  :-*

dont call him a pansie after hes been watching muay thai all the testosterone flying does stuff to a man.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 09:03:36 AM »
In Pai right now - northern Thailand - its posibly the most relaxed place on earth.  However a severe lack of nightlife isnt a good thing.  I am saving cash that way though.

Also paying 3quid a night for a bungalow between 2 of us (sharing with another lad traveller I met via the dreaded facebook). Very rustic.

Id forgotten how cold the mountains can get at night - and I have no warm clothing.  Cant find a single warm item here in Pai either, which seriously sucks to be me.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 09:16:51 AM »
In Pai right now - northern Thailand - its posibly the most relaxed place on earth.  However a severe lack of nightlife isnt a good thing.  I am saving cash that way though.

Also paying 3quid a night for a bungalow between 2 of us (sharing with another lad traveller I met via the dreaded facebook). Very rustic.

Id forgotten how cold the mountains can get at night - and I have no warm clothing.  Cant find a single warm item here in Pai either, which seriously sucks to be me.

ill post ya a wooly jumper ;)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 09:58:31 AM »

You could always cuddle up to your bungalow bill buddy  :D
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 10:47:26 AM »
You could always cuddle up to your bungalow bill buddy  :D

brokeback mountan Thai style?

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 10:51:08 AM »
An Englishman travelled to Thailand. He met there a nice thai girl, and they spent a wild night together. Afterwards she was rubbing his testicles.
"This is nice, but why are you doing it?"
"An old habit, I still miss mine" she replied.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 02:49:41 PM »
An Englishman travelled to Thailand. He met there a nice thai girl, and they spent a wild night together. Afterwards she was rubbing his testicles.
"This is nice, but why are you doing it?"
"An old habit, I still miss mine" she replied.

funny, but mean.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2010, 04:03:43 AM »
Going to Laos in a couple of days - stayed in Pai alot longer than I had intended.

Fell of a moped - not injured much tbh; pulled tendons in my foot during a 2 day jungle trek - that made it interesting.

Other than that Ive been doing some serious relaxing.