Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 46937 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2010, 06:10:58 PM »
yeah if we get more than 4 some of us can go Zombinies
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2010, 06:12:14 PM »
yeah if we get more than 4 some of us can go Zombinies

Which means more achies ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2010, 07:56:50 PM »
We're actually supposed to heal eachother?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2010, 08:28:21 PM »
We're actually supposed to heal eachother?

yeah , you have med pack, noob a (me usually) takes a lot of damage and has no medpack, then you select yours and right click whilst targetting me to heal me ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2010, 12:23:50 AM »
goaty, you already got TS3 etc installed I suppose?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2010, 09:00:59 AM »
Yarr!

I'll have to learn how to share then. I tend to need them myself. ;D
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2010, 09:06:23 AM »
Yarr!

I'll have to learn how to share then. I tend to need them myself. ;D

You can play as Bill then, the npc version does that too, never heals people and is always first to the health kits.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2010, 09:47:26 AM »
Hah, I always play as Bill. >_>

I can play until 10pm GMT. I supposed that's OK if we start at 7pm GMT?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2010, 10:59:21 AM »
Hah, I always play as Bill. >_>

I can play until 10pm GMT. I supposed that's OK if we start at 7pm GMT?

Aye, sure is.

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2010, 01:59:07 PM »
I thought you had to kill your friends right before you close the door to the saveroom. perhaps that is why noone wants to play with me :D
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2010, 03:27:37 PM »
I thought you had to kill your friends right before you close the door to the saveroom. perhaps that is why noone wants to play with me :D

You need to limit the chances of spreading the infection somehow!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2010, 05:47:40 PM »
Hmm, forgot we had an appointment tomorrow. If I'll join you, I'll be late.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2010, 05:50:20 PM »
Hmm, forgot we had an appointment tomorrow. If I'll join you, I'll be late.

ooooooh you get me all turned on at the thought of speaking to you.... then you do this :(

BITCH!!

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2010, 07:25:00 PM »
PIEMEL!!!

;D

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2010, 08:23:16 PM »
we = gf and me
btw

but i understand your sentiments