Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 75010 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #270 on: August 30, 2011, 03:36:24 PM »
has this stopped?

just wondering as ive been holding out for a post to see but as none forthcoming ill ask?

or some such gibberish question :)

With Saffys computer being random, I think its off for a while, dont want to melt his PC....  Think low rent games and HOI 3 is about what it can do lately.

But you can always feel free to log on lotro and laugh at me as I work my nubish self thru moria :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 30, 2011, 04:20:44 PM »
ehm, hasnt stopped officially, but my pc acts very dodgy after my GPU had a run-in with high temps and I had to get this other one.
my final guess is that my mobo is gimped too, but havent come around to dealing with that yet (beth offered to lend me his old mobo to test the theory).
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 30, 2011, 05:26:30 PM »
ehm, hasnt stopped officially, but my pc acts very dodgy after my GPU had a run-in with high temps and I had to get this other one.
my final guess is that my mobo is gimped too, but havent come around to dealing with that yet (beth offered to lend me his old mobo to test the theory).

ahhh ive had that in the past, cascade fails, always suck just dont do what i did once when replacing them and fried the new mobo and cpu by being silly ;) that was expensive
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 30, 2011, 06:18:03 PM »
so yeah, it's official, 3D fucks my pc up. blackscreen-do-it-yourself-you-cunt.
anyone fancy a game of pong?  :P
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #274 on: August 30, 2011, 06:21:19 PM »
so yeah, it's official, 3D fucks my pc up. blackscreen-do-it-yourself-you-cunt.
anyone fancy a game of pong?  :P

dayum. :(

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 04, 2012, 11:16:25 AM »
A small pick of my wishlist that we might play (not restricted by any realism of good multiplayability, me being able to actually multiplay it (you know my troubles with TW), interests of you guys, price, etc.):

Evochron Mercenary: http://store.steampowered.com/app/71000/
Crusader Kings II: http://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity: http://store.steampowered.com/app/201290/
Dead Island: http://store.steampowered.com/app/91310/
King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame: http://store.steampowered.com/app/24400/

Shoot and/or offer other suggestions.

(and remember, prolly will be steam sale around easter (or...?))

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #276 on: April 04, 2012, 11:23:03 AM »
Buy trine 1 and 2.

(I like them :D)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #277 on: April 04, 2012, 11:32:34 AM »
Actually dont.

Im not sure how the co-op works in that game :S

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #278 on: April 04, 2012, 11:34:09 AM »
Is sins good?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 04, 2012, 11:39:45 AM »
Is sins good?

its alright however i do own it just not on steam, being that i used to buy stardock games directly from them as they were good, but they sold out, and arent offering a way to transfer purchased content over to steam.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #280 on: April 04, 2012, 11:41:29 AM »
Is sins good?

its alright however i do own it just not on steam, being that i used to buy stardock games directly from them as they were good, but they sold out, and arent offering a way to transfer purchased content over to steam.

:(

Just said in shouts, howabout civ v? not sure how the mp in that works however (I know saf has it on his wishlist...)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 04, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »
civ v is good not played in a long time, mp was broken ill check out see if they fixed it yet.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 04, 2012, 11:50:02 AM »
quick check on forums seems most of the issues fixed, just need to play on lower settings to prevent turn lag if your system cant handle it

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 04, 2012, 12:25:57 PM »
My suggestions above are a nono for you guys?

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 04, 2012, 12:26:53 PM »
I do 'own' Civ V, just not on steam, and I don't have 'access' to all the patches, if you catch my meaning...
Might give it a try sometime?