Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 74964 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #240 on: June 07, 2011, 06:15:22 PM »
euh, so no steamnight tonight? cant we think of something else? LOTRO skirmishes, or...?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #241 on: June 07, 2011, 06:33:54 PM »
euh, so no steamnight tonight? cant we think of something else? LOTRO skirmishes, or...?

im on lotro.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #242 on: June 07, 2011, 10:09:42 PM »
So, ended up on Lotro on a level 22 Lm with Saffys 22 Hunter.  Burned to 24 on both doing quests and deeds and stuff.

I managed to not bitch about lotro too much, was a fun evening thats for sure. (Given Ive barely played it in months helped).

Will do again :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 09, 2011, 03:08:01 PM »
so weo need a game to play?

i have no idea, all i know is i hates zombies at the mo :)

and LOTROS probably a no go as i still hate how shit theyve made that game which i used to love.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 04:44:35 PM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2011, 10:36:07 AM »

When?  ;)
Let me know when you can tear yourself away from cEVE  :)

Oh, and make that turn for Civ4, it aint that much work  :P
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2011, 12:08:45 PM »

When?  ;)

so you guys are gonna make me play LOTRO *sigh* :P
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2011, 01:14:59 PM »

When?  ;)

so you guys are gonna make me play LOTRO *sigh* :P

Only if you promise to let me take it at an easy pace and don't feed Jon's raaaaaage.  :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2011, 01:32:22 PM »
not promising owt

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2011, 05:16:54 PM »
Tuesday is good for me - I can cEVE it up afterwards as the US TZ will log on then and I can have more folks to roam with :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2011, 09:17:34 PM »
going to see First class so wont be on tomorrow :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2011, 09:57:02 PM »
going to see First class so wont be on tomorrow :)

Do tell what its like - FHC is split in opinion, but their film taste scares me at times ;)

And I am sure Saf and I can deal with lotro without you ;)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 14, 2011, 11:37:28 PM »
So did you guys play?

First Class is worth a view i enjoyed it, its definitely the first in this reboot though that is obvious.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2011, 11:41:19 PM »
So did you guys play?

First Class is worth a view i enjoyed it, its definitely the first in this reboot though that is obvious.

Yes we did - logged about 1.5hrs ago :)

Few more quests hammered out, more deeds done and fresh ones gained.  Moved onto LL as a break from Breeland.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 14, 2011, 11:45:01 PM »
So did you guys play?

Yes we did - logged about 1.5hrs ago :)

Few more quests hammered out, more deeds done and fresh ones gained.  Moved onto LL as a break from Breeland.

ill join you next time i guess *sigh*

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 21, 2011, 09:55:24 AM »
LOTRO tonight? Or is Jon fed up with it again, given the fact he's whoring torrents?
Havent got a clue what else we can play that we all like...