Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 74919 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2011, 04:53:20 PM »
Would help if the gf got home  ::)
If she gets home now, I'll be on at 1815 ur time, thereabouts...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2011, 05:20:35 PM »
I'm there, waiting for you now Jon  :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2011, 03:04:41 PM »
If poss, could we do this Tuesday this week?

I know its short notice for us all, but my connection isnt that stable at mo.  Ive reset router a few times, hard booted modem. EVE/torrents/chrome/ff all running slow (which is costing me ships). And I'd like to keep trying fixes rather than dcing/lagging out while playing a shooter (worst environment for bad connection).

That and Im not even close to having started dinner yet...
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 15, 2011, 03:18:59 PM »
sure matey, g'luck with the connection  :-[

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 15, 2011, 03:57:38 PM »
sure fine with me tooooo

slap virgin for having shit cable  :) (pity no other choice)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 17, 2011, 01:54:19 PM »
connection better now?
what time were you guys thinking off? 6 again?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #201 on: May 17, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »
connection better now?
what time were you guys thinking off? 6 again?

Still crappy I am afraid.

Apparently a new modem has been sent out to me - despite me saying id go buy one (that way i can get good tech), but still waiting on it.

I can try and see how it goes though as its not me hosting is it?

So 6ish is okay for me - just if I drop or whatever dont worry :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2011, 10:24:39 AM »
new modem arrived yet?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 21, 2011, 07:46:50 PM »
tomorrow?
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #204 on: May 21, 2011, 09:09:34 PM »
tomorrow?

mmmm

You pair could, but im taking a gang of firetails out in EVE and then a lowsec roam too - planned it all and then forgot I had this.

I am good for any other night though except Friday/Saturday next weekend, and good Sunday next too :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 21, 2011, 09:18:51 PM »
tomorrow?

mmmm

You pair could, but im taking a gang of firetails out in EVE and then a lowsec roam too - planned it all and then forgot I had this.

I am good for any other night though except Friday/Saturday next weekend, and good Sunday next too :)

next week is busy for me, away thur-mon, busy mon and wed so in my estimation that leaves Tuesday ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #206 on: May 21, 2011, 09:27:08 PM »
Tuesday works for me. if it works for Saffy then we are a go :D

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2011, 08:01:07 AM »
tuesday it is  :)

Offline lonadan

• Friends
  • Lurkers
  • BABYLON 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 24, 2011, 07:55:25 AM »
what shooter are u playing tonight
Only an idiot would fight a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Idiots would fight a war on twelve fronts.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #209 on: May 24, 2011, 09:25:24 AM »
The pve game Borderlands, that game with fucking gamespy in it, like its the 90s all over again.

(We need a new game, seriously).

Dont get me wrong borderlands is good (to play with other people, not alone no never), but in the style of most pve that means moarhp=harder is getting a bit stale.

The best games are were other people are your opposition and involve lots of thinkythinky, but we either dont own the same ones or they dont work right in steam/with our various firewalls and internets.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 09:33:11 AM by Mangala »