Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 75457 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2011, 05:25:56 PM »
so fly by ear this week again.

Jon , Virgin suxxor ;)

make sure we all have borderlands for next week :) it really is fun

Yeah VM do suck, but no other cable ops in the uk. And fibre is where its at for me. I aint going to asdl and the like.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2011, 05:32:52 PM »
so fly by ear this week again.

Jon , Virgin suxxor ;)

make sure we all have borderlands for next week :) it really is fun

Yeah VM do suck, but no other cable ops in the uk. And fibre is where its at for me. I aint going to asdl and the like.

pfft cant even get cable seems living North of Glasgow means no interest in them spreading our way. So my line gets a steady 2.5Meg and thats it.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2011, 05:35:55 PM »
I'd be up for tf2 although there is little togethernes in it...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2011, 05:38:09 PM »
ill be on once i finish installing the 19(?) security updates from microsoft :) REALLY!!! serious issues.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »
did that yesterday
the 90kb/s I got on it was crapzor

I'm on TS btw
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2011, 07:29:15 PM »
turns out i wont be on this Thuirsday

damn my mouth "yes ill help", NOOOO i dont fuckin want to, silly social compliance shit, how dare my parents raise me to be nice i want to be selfish :S

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2011, 08:32:31 AM »
turns out i wont be on this Thuirsday

damn my mouth "yes ill help", NOOOO i dont fuckin want to, silly social compliance shit, how dare my parents raise me to be nice i want to be selfish :S

(Also means, yay I dont have to deal with a) finishing the download of borderlands this week and b) when it is finished deal with Gamespy :D)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 25, 2011, 03:24:10 PM »
(Also means, yay I dont have to deal with a) finishing the download of borderlands this week and b) when it is finished deal with Gamespy :D)

you lazy sod !!!

good news IM BACK and should be good to go this Thursday :)

Ill be going a Hunter ;)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2011, 04:10:08 PM »
bad news, thursdays will be my shooting-hoops-nights, which means only bad weather will allow TSN for me

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »
bad news, thursdays will be my shooting-hoops-nights, which means only bad weather will allow TSN for me

so change days?

Tuesday evening or Sunday evenings suitable? 

if Tuesdays we could do this tonight ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2011, 10:19:13 AM »
Sundays would be good for me for a couple of hours between EVE sessions.

Rest of the week im all spaceships, all the time.

Unless I get a hankering to play something else, which doesnt happen often these days.

Need more sandbox style games I can play with people, not ones with levels and hard coded constraints and stuff.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:21:18 AM by Mangala »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2011, 10:45:04 AM »
well Sundays im free 6pm onwards

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2011, 11:39:46 AM »
Sundays would fit me best.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 01, 2011, 10:45:18 AM »
6pm tonight

be there!!!

and no nicking sniper rifles they are all mine :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #179 on: May 01, 2011, 11:32:10 AM »
6pm tonight

be there!!!

and no nicking sniper rifles they are all mine :)

Best install it then I suppose.

And then go back outside in the sunshine for a few hours.