Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 74864 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2011, 11:46:14 AM »
Do we all own Borderlands? that would be awesome 3 man :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2011, 12:23:28 PM »
only got iwwegal pherzion
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2011, 01:02:05 PM »
only got iwwegal pherzion

my universal translator is broken on that :S
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2011, 01:11:25 PM »
Guess your translator doesnt do Bugs Bunny...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2011, 01:11:59 PM »
aahh i see now, ive sorted that for ya ;)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2011, 02:59:28 PM »

just checked my mail to see my suspicions confirmed...
gah, you sod!!  :(

well that's what I get for sounding pittyful I guess  :-[

well...
thanks m8y  :) and expect some love to find it's way back one day  :-*
don't do again though, makes me feel bad

will download when I get home, in an hour or so.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2011, 03:00:33 PM »

just checked my mail to see my suspicions confirmed...
gah, you sod!!  :(

well that's what I get for sounding pittyful I guess  :-[

well...
thanks m8y  :) and expect some love to find it's way back one day  :-*
don't do again though, makes me feel bad

will download when I get home, in an hour or so.

:P :P :P :P :P

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2011, 03:07:17 PM »
But if you think it's so cheap to get me to be nicer to you, you're mistaken!   :P

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2011, 03:12:01 PM »
But if you think it's so cheap to get me to be nicer to you, you're mistaken!   :P

wouldnt have it any other way cupcake ;)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2011, 04:12:49 PM »
downloading, but it's 7GB...
hope it'll finish before time, but afraid it won't  :(

i'll be hopping about on TS from about 1830 your time

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2011, 04:26:36 PM »
Bollocks.

I need to install this now.

And Im still not finished doing LFD2 (Downloads get in the way of my survivability in eve so I turn them off, because pixelships are srs businss).
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 04:42:45 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2011, 05:03:51 PM »
Dont want that bandwidth do I.

4hrs+ looks like VM have capped my ass.

Why dont I live in a real country with more than 1 cable internet provider.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2011, 05:11:46 PM »
Go for LFD2 tonight?
BDL has 3hours 42minutes remaining for me, so is something to steamnight about in next week

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2011, 05:18:12 PM »
No, cos I still need to finish the DL on that (4gb left) and as Im capped Im screwed coming and going till around 10pm my time, if not later.

And given my shitty capped shit, I cant host anything either. So any game requiring the that is out unless others do. And then I'll lag as Im not stopping these downloads now, Im not having them interfere with spaceships time.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 05:22:34 PM by Mangala »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2011, 05:24:01 PM »
so fly by ear this week again.

Jon , Virgin suxxor ;)

make sure we all have borderlands for next week :) it really is fun