Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 74933 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2011, 07:44:02 PM »
Over powered dorfs with shiny axes and graphic glitches are a go.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #136 on: March 31, 2011, 04:36:34 PM »
6.30 / 7.00 BST onwards?

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 31, 2011, 05:19:32 PM »
7 will work, earlier inshah allah
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #138 on: March 31, 2011, 05:19:52 PM »
7 will work, earlier inshah allah

7s fine then :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #139 on: March 31, 2011, 10:20:27 PM »
magicka needs better mp options.

that is all.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2011, 02:07:41 PM »
will check out 'Legends of Arcadia' (PW action) today
mods autodownload, so that's cool

[edit]created a halfling rogue there, will look into the world in more detail later[/edit]
looks pretty ok so far
although xp and gold goes way fast, which is meh, the monsters are pretty tough (for solo rogue anyway) so lvls and magic items are welcome

And conversations in a party are just displayed in chatbox, no pausing game for everyone or foolish stuff like that!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:10:28 PM by Warcold »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 02, 2011, 05:16:31 PM »
LoA turns out to be quite hard to solo and I cba to PUG, so also trying the PW action server 'Shadows of Iniquity'
all PW story servers seem to be french, so meh

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2011, 06:06:26 PM »
LOA is D&D for munchkins :S
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2011, 07:50:33 PM »
liking SoI quite good. the design of maps etc is a bit less refined, but the (RL) folks that populate the server seem nice enough
not as fast paced as LoA too, which I like - plus I hate how pvp-triggerhappy ppl in LoA seem to be

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2011, 05:43:35 PM »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2011, 01:58:18 PM »
So what shall we play this week?

do we all own diablo 2 + expansion? dont know why but i fancy this.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2011, 02:20:52 PM »

Binned my copy (that I got on really cheap sale) years ago when I realised after a couple of sessions that it wasnt really a game I wanted to play.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 02:38:38 PM by Mangala »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 12, 2011, 03:18:28 PM »

Binned my copy (that I got on really cheap sale) years ago when I realised after a couple of sessions that it wasnt really a game I wanted to play.

OK!!!

options then?

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 12, 2011, 04:46:11 PM »

OK!!!

options then?
Mang checks the bottom of his bin?
NWN, L4D, TF2, errrr???? LOTRO?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #149 on: April 12, 2011, 05:26:48 PM »
Id be up for zombies - assuming I log off eve (3rd party wardec with people who bring big toys to shoot at. Always fun, even if the attached 8 nuetral logis arent). I'll reinstall lfd2 tomorrow - then I have both installed again.

Im done with elves and swords and shit for a while.