Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 74875 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2011, 01:20:43 PM »
Wednesday is my day off, so time for them to earn €0,10/min again  ::)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2011, 04:46:12 PM »
http://portforward.com/

invaluable site, select router brand and model, select game snd it will give step by step instructions on how to set proper ports etc.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2011, 05:23:19 PM »
Yeah I know. Unfortunately the modem/router brand is not in there.
To make things worse, the model seems to be a one off - ready made for my ISP, as the only references I see to it are on sites where ppl complain about the crappy portforwarding support by my ISP.
Brand: Arcadyan
Model: 7519 (notice how you won't even find it on Arcadyan's website - the one that comes close to it in looks is the 7510)

Thanks for thinking with me though! :)

Another plan of action is to mail/phone Arcadyan directly. Maybe they are more forthcoming with port forwarding support (as my ISP 'officially doesnt support it'  ::))
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2011, 06:46:01 PM »
Your ISP needs stringing up, using a bespoke peice of tech and then locking it in like this...

Most of the ISP's over here that provide tech usually provide something standard at retail or at least tech you can get to do what you need it too.

"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2011, 11:39:43 PM »
SO whos up for some MAgicka on Thursday?

want to try this MP plus i want to explode friends, accidentally ofc
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »
SO whos up for some MAgicka on Thursday?

want to try this MP plus i want to explode friends, accidentally ofc

Away this week - Iceland at mo - but certainly next week :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2011, 12:09:11 PM »
I'm game. But more ppl is more fun so do next week?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2011, 12:40:49 PM »
I'm game. But more ppl is more fun so do next week?

Sounds good to me, although i may be on a date with a new grrrrl

My current extracurricular friends have reduced to 1 and im in need of new ones ;)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2011, 02:13:34 PM »
Otherday Steam night as exception then?
Mon/Wed would fit me best.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2011, 02:25:38 PM »
Otherday Steam night as exception then?
Mon/Wed would fit me best.

Wednesday is best next week for me, if Thursday is hassle for others.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2011, 05:55:07 AM »
Garry?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2011, 10:07:49 AM »
Garry?

when i know, you will know :P

all i know is weds is a no no, im awaiting further info re thurs.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2011, 03:53:33 PM »
Thursday should be good barring any last minute changes, i.e. woman changes her mind on choice of days

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2011, 04:10:14 PM »
Thursday should be good barring any last minute changes, i.e. woman changes her mind on choice of days

MAGICKA!!!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2011, 06:10:58 PM »
yay! :)

also, we could try if we get NWN working in MP? or mebbe wednesday Jon? -> not play game seriously (yet), but just try if it works?
if you folks would be interested in that at some point? it's a rift surrogate for me really, but for me the issue of free gameplay is ruling atm.