Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 75106 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2010, 06:19:31 PM »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2010, 09:02:19 AM »
Zombies was fun as per last night folks.

Few achievements down for us too - which is always nice.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2010, 09:12:35 AM »
Twas good. Sorry I was late. Work and all. Jockeys are just silly. Dual pistols are becoming my weapons of choice.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2010, 09:49:52 AM »
Twas good. Sorry I was late. Work and all. Jockeys are just silly. Dual pistols are becoming my weapons of choice.

Dual pistols is awesome, I tend to default to them, makes me feel like I'm staring in a John Woo movie.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2010, 11:18:56 AM »
Zombies was fun as per last night folks.

Few achievements down for us too - which is always nice.
twas fun indeed! too bad i had to go so early, but first night of new cat made the night before miserable. so had some catching up to do
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2010, 10:14:09 AM »
I'm up for a run or two of killing things tonight. Also need to get some LOTRO in before or after. It's goat getting time!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2010, 12:09:37 PM »
yay!
rather start early than late if possible for everyone. 2230 local will be my bedtime.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2010, 12:38:38 PM »
Striving to be on TS at 6pm UK time myself.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2010, 01:25:32 PM »

i can probably do that
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2010, 03:00:50 PM »
I think I'll be limiting myself to two runs though (2 x 55 mins approx). I've found that I need a few stages to get into the mood, but after a while I've had my share of zombie slaughter.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2010, 05:10:14 PM »
cool

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2010, 08:57:33 PM »
Apologies for not being there - having a outside the house life this evening was I. 

Also darent open steam incase I suddenly have no money left...

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2010, 09:37:43 PM »
Was a fun night with achievements left and right.
More next week!  :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2010, 03:47:33 PM »
I will prolly be later today.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2010, 07:47:27 PM »
Unable to make it at all.  Internet speeds went to shit about 4.30 for me and have been getting worse since.

I had no torrents open at the time, steam wasnt downloading anything (I turn off downloads when I on the machine as steam can and does rape my connection if I dont) so stuff is just messy.  Annoyed too as I really was looking forward to achies - still a few campaigns on LFd2 we havent done with each other iirc - also theres a free zombie game kicking about, I'll get info (uses the source/hl2 engine) that I wanted to look at.

Its hassle for anything - took 5mins for the forum to load as it was (and I had to update the forum on shitty latency too).

Edit: Found free zombie game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/17500/ (needs a source engine game to run).
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 07:49:02 PM by Mangala »