Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 73883 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #300 on: April 05, 2012, 08:15:32 AM »
Slower paced games are fine as long as we don't have to spend an eternity waiting for people to finish turns and it can be played within 2 - 3 hours max.

That isnt slow :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 06, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
was good fun last night mateys, cheers!
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 06, 2012, 06:22:33 PM »
Sorry for slowing you down at the start. DD interface drives me nuts sometimes.
Felt it was a tad too easy overall? Or was that just me ignoring everything important and slashing through mobs.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 06, 2012, 06:38:41 PM »
Sorry for slowing you down at the start. DD interface drives me nuts sometimes.
Felt it was a tad too easy overall? Or was that just me ignoring everything important and slashing through mobs.

no idea what difficulty saffy had it set too
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 06, 2012, 06:55:12 PM »
Medium. But kiltwearer looked a bit overpowered compared to my higher lvl squire. Unless I suck at the game (realistic possibility).
We'll crank up the diff next time?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 06, 2012, 07:43:37 PM »
Medium. But kiltwearer looked a bit overpowered compared to my higher lvl squire. Unless I suck at the game (realistic possibility).
We'll crank up the diff next time?

we is hard

so difficulty should reflect that. Barbarian is a bit more powerful being able to equip 2 weapons for stats and damage
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 07, 2012, 09:12:32 AM »
Barb from that night had a dps score on training dummy ranging from 1900 - 2400 at the end.
Meant for cutting through mobs. And that's it. No towers. No group auras or buffs. Just hack and slash.
So while he's strong in that area, that's quite literally al he's good for.

Overall the game seems very doable. I say crank it up a few notches. We'll find out soon enough if and when it gets too hard.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:25:15 AM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2012, 12:17:03 PM »
this Thursday is L4D2 redux night, lets get some practice before moar maps and sexee stuff added

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #308 on: July 03, 2012, 02:59:58 PM »
I can make this if we start early and then leave early too - another training night on SISI for the AT.

(I was so close to being in the lineup for the first match this saturday gone, but couldnt get back to RvB space in time for CCP to move the pilots, so am trying extra hard to not fuck up this week!)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 03, 2012, 03:06:30 PM »
I shall strive to be there. Time?

Does L4D have friendly fire? If so, I'll happily make room for someone with better aim.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 03:13:22 PM by Goatboy »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 03, 2012, 03:11:55 PM »
lets say 6 UK

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #311 on: July 03, 2012, 03:16:40 PM »
Thats good for me :)

I need to be on SISI for 9uk so you have me for a few hours.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 03, 2012, 03:51:25 PM »
I'll try, but will happily make room for someone without a newborn and inevitable accomponying hiccups in playing time.

Oh, plus I have my mother in law over... I keep blocking that from my mind...

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 03, 2012, 05:01:13 PM »
Oh, plus I have my mother in law over... I keep blocking that from my mind...

Dont, always be prepared!
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 05, 2012, 09:28:51 AM »
So 6pm uk this evening we shall get us some brains on the floor.