Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 34585 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2010, 06:52:25 PM »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2010, 07:08:48 PM »
I love the achievement for sacrificing Bill: 'Kill Bill'. :D

Sounds like an awesome sauce campaign ending. Three tanks at once if you trigger all three generators (I think). Crazy stuff.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2010, 08:20:13 PM »
I love the achievement for sacrificing Bill: 'Kill Bill'. :D

Sounds like an awesome sauce campaign ending. Three tanks at once if you trigger all three generators (I think). Crazy stuff.

Shhh!! wi the spoilers i tells ya
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2010, 06:14:06 AM »
It's all in the trailer and on the special L4D Sacrifice page tbh. =P
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2010, 08:33:42 AM »
Reading the final comic atm. Bill is a badass. My surgeons turning into zombies while I'm counting down would be on top of my list of shit I really don't want to experience, right after my penis falling off and dropping into the toilet when I'm taking a poop.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2010, 05:13:14 PM »
CHAOS GENERATOR
Have all 3 generators running at once in "The Sacrifice" finale
Told you it was an achievement...
I wants it...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2010, 06:42:09 PM »
What would the plan be for that one? Turn them on and run while dropping pipe bombs behind us?

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2010, 08:10:27 AM »
turn every one on at same time and pray
or have achievement, be done with it and start over  ;)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2012, 11:00:10 AM »
THREAD I RESURRECT YOU!!!

New DLc coming for L4D2 next month

Left 4 Dead 2's 'Cold Stream' DLC Gets a July Release Date | Side Mission | GameTrailers

get this reinstalled and ready to rock bitches!!

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2012, 02:21:16 PM »
I sense warmup evenings to work towards said dlc.
I shall take the nightmares for granted.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2012, 07:38:36 PM »
I sense warmup evenings to work towards said dlc.
I shall take the nightmares for granted.

SO GAY!!!

its worth it, ive not played it in ages and the advent of new map and more of the L4D ones being swapped to 2 is awesome.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2012, 08:01:15 PM »
Seems it's almost a year since I've played it. Remedying (wow, that spelling is odd!) now!

[edit]If game will start that is...[/edit]