Author Topic: jumpstarting cash flow  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Zigzags

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
jumpstarting cash flow
« on: June 13, 2009, 09:33:28 AM »
I hope you guys don't mind...i've taken the initiative and started a few bs's building i will sell for corp and some rigs i put on the market from corp. ( i have a raven, dominix, and abaddon building)

some of the minerals that i needed were missing and i reprocessed t1 stuff that has been in the corp hanger forever.  i didn't reprocess a lot, chances are no one will even notice or miss it.....this allows us to make more profit off of the battleships for sale...

also the rigs i put up for sale were just a few of the ones we have in the hanger.....again they are sitting there....going to convert it into isk......

i need help hauling trit and pyer from z30 to mn5n...we have like 100mil trit........also i need to pay myself back some tritanium i "loaned" the corp to get the battleships built asap instead of waiting for hauling from z30 to mn5n...corp owes me right now 15,010,507 trit...

all in all the stuff that will be on sale tomorrow should bring a nice little chunk of change to the corp wallet in the next few days...with more trit i will be able to make more stuff....

so if you log in and have a little spare time to make even just 1 haul of trit from z30 to mn5n i would appreciate it, thank you! i can only carry 1.25mil at the moment

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: jumpstarting cash flow
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 09:34:33 AM »
I'll hopefully log later, jump down to MN and shift some stuff for you from Z.

I also have some salvage to place into the hangar at MN.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 10:05:28 AM »
those rigs were supposed to be put on sale weeks ago ;) (about 600M worth iirc)

as i JCd up especially to make em, if you guys have enough salvage for me i can do another run of rigs?
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 10:16:45 AM »
those rigs were supposed to be put on sale weeks ago ;) (about 600M worth iirc)

as i JCd up especially to make em, if you guys have enough salvage for me i can do another run of rigs?

Certainly seems to be lots of salvage - although what they'll make I cant say (not in game right now to check) - in MN thats for sure.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »
Good guying folks. 200million made in sales already :)

Small start is a good start!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 10:32:44 AM »
Good guying folks. 200million made in sales already :)

Small start is a good start!

that is nice :)

thats why id impress on you ratting guys that salvaging although slows you down in making isk is very beneficial to the corp and in the long run will allow you to get cheap rigs :)

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)