Author Topic: Industry and Krunked  (Read 967 times)

Offline Zigzags

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Industry and Krunked
« on: April 24, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »
Krunked is usually parked at MN5N station.

He has Production Efficiency 5 now. Mechanics 5 in 2 days and Science 5 shortly afterwards.

He can begin production/delivery from up to 10 jumps from his current location wherever it may be.

Zigzags flies around any materials/bpcs/mins etc he needs.....

Lately I found myself needing to build some kinetic cruise missles.....I got tired of buying them, I'm still waiting for a shipment from kub with some bpo's I bought, so I figured I would try to make some with krunked since I noticed a few bpc's for them in the corp hangar....

well i don't think I have enough permission to do it.....

if you guys would like to have me use krunked to build stuff for members in the forum requests just let me know, he has 5 build slots and PE 5 as stated above until we get some regular ship program/production/stock in place i can help out just let me know...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Industry and Krunked
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 08:23:56 PM »
Would be a good idea - Constantine and Rub may have some specific stuff they'd like you to hop on board with regards construction.

I'll discuss additional privelegs for Krunked and yourself on Zig with them and we'll aim to accomodate you :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 10:14:29 AM »
im away the weekend and finding myself less pissed off so i plan on getting things sorted as of Monday really, and we shall get you sorted
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 09:16:26 PM »
I'll be online tomorrow mucking with the wonderful ui - as I just mentioned in game :0 - so if you havent had something worked out by Constatine yet, then nudge me and we'll figure out a thing or two.

Const, any ideas along these lines that could help Zig get some usage on his alt? ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »
Ive played about with the roles, all your chars have member status rather than minimal, which I hope actually helps with in-station building.  Building at the POS is something I aint so certain about, so I wouldnt try that for now (Dear CCP make a better UI).

I think you'll have access to the requiste BP hangars, but again - given how the UI works and how access permissions are assigned to HQ, Based at and All other Corp Offices its a little hard to figure out on the fly which is which.