Author Topic: +10 datacron to all stats  (Read 3334 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
+10 datacron to all stats
« on: February 11, 2012, 11:46:09 PM »
im not shitting you there is one on fleet

Pokket's Guide to SWTOR: +10 Datacron on the Republic Fleet

Now i want all you 50s , need to be 50 sorry online 18:00 GMT with a magnetic grav thingamy bobble (MGGS)(purchased on Alderaan) on fleet a we will go get it.

Be there
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: +10 datacron to all stats
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 12:02:24 AM »
Hop on a starship and get yourself to Alderaan. That’s where your quest will begin, and brother, prepare for a long one. Pick up an MGGS at a vendor in the Juran Mountains, which you’ll stumble upon south of King’s Pass. Head southeast in the Mountains until you find Outpost Talarn. Continue down the road south to find a vendor. His coordinates are X: 1885, Y: 204. Buy one MGGS, it’ll cost you 10,000 credits.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/img/datacrons/44/Alderaan_datacron_Strength4_image_swtor_2011_12_29_13_06_59_737.jpg

Got my mggs. Not yet sure if I can be on.
By the way that mggs is just silly buggy... guess that's why the datacron takes hours.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 01:10:53 AM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 11:22:36 AM »
Must.

Level.

Faster.

"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 12:27:34 PM »
I lost the plan when they got to the jumpy beamy bit with all the buttons. I think we need someone with the plan and some good Mumble manners.
And stick it in the GMOTD.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 12:33:41 PM »
I lost the plan when they got to the jumpy beamy bit with all the buttons. I think we need someone with the plan and some good Mumble manners.
And stick it in the GMOTD.

sounds too much like a plan

im not into planning anything at the moment

i say wing it is always the best policy
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 09:12:34 PM »
so Goatey and I join a pug to get this done.

6 of them on TS and they couldnt organise press buttons A,B,C,D wait then press E so 2 1/2 hours later with help from another raid group i get saged up to final platform get my datacron. Worthwhile yet has reinforced my opinions that pugs are just awful.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 09:14:01 PM »
On the brighter side of things, we can very easily walk and talk guildies through this now.

Everyone should get the MSSG on Alderaan AND the red crystal on Corellia.
Trust us, you will be very happy you have them when you die. And you will die.

This guy explains how, what and where:

Republic Fleet Datacron - All Stats +10 - Introduction

• MSSG at 00:54.
Pics of MSSG vendor on the map: one and two.

• Red crystal at 02:04.
(Forum messes up YouTube time links)
Basically go to the Zoo on Corellia. Exit through south. In that first gateway building you will see some neutral smugglers. The red crystal is in their midst. It will appear with your mission items. Security chest as well.

Sage is not required, but highly recommended to save loads of time (Rescue ability).
Most of the tuts out there make it sound way harder than it is.

Let's plan a date and get it in the MOTD as well ingame.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:45:19 PM by Goatboy »

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 09:29:17 AM »
I've got the grapple gun on Kurtt (needed it when collecting yellow shards), but not the red crystal.

Will pick this up later.