Author Topic: F5, Standing By!  (Read 6310 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
F5, Standing By!
« on: December 12, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »
So, we get confirmation of what server we're on today, don't we?

Jon, as they may just email you, F5 all the things!

Then post here.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: F5, Standing By!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 10:59:52 AM »
Tablets on and that email account is plugged into my setup :)

So no need to F5 :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 11:12:43 AM »
Fingers crossed it's the "Baby Ludi" custody case server!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »
having caught up on Rockjaws tweets that man has uber patience, me id go round and bitch slap the fuckers that keep asking the same shit over and over and over again.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 11:25:30 AM »
having caught up on Rockjaws tweets that man has uber patience, me id go round and bitch slap the fuckers that keep asking the same shit over and over and over again.

Yeah, was reading them live as they came in last night. The man needs a medal tbh. Nice to see someone taking the time to respond to the community like that.

Of course, it remains to be seen whether that lasts after launch...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 11:31:04 AM »

Yeah, was reading them live as they came in last night. The man needs a medal tbh. Nice to see someone taking the time to respond to the community like that.

Of course, it remains to be seen whether that lasts after launch...

Frankly he should STOP responding the second he gets asked something twice.  He really is a saint for dealing with the sheer amount of sperging fucktards he has been doing on twitter.

If people cannot understand something when they hear/read it the first time, they should step away from whatever it is, and find a brain cell.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 11:33:24 AM »
Rockjaw Stephen Reid
Guess who hit Twitter's per-day message limit again yesterday? Apologies for quiet. More later.

Lulz. I wasn't aware that was possible.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 11:34:25 AM »
Im thinking the guild mails will go out after 10 CST so 4pm onwards again, but I live in hope.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 11:39:59 AM »
So all you early birds may be able to play again starting tomorrow?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 11:41:58 AM »
So all you early birds may be able to play again starting tomorrow?

nom nom nom

hope so ;)

things is email telling you you have access is sent when your account is enabled so im just a gonna keep trying ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 11:51:23 AM »
I think most of us pre-ordered on the 21st July, so we should be able to get in tomorrow.

Don't worry, we'll post screenies!  ;D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 11:54:49 AM »
its noon tomorrow servers come up?

i so my morning will be wake up, eat, wash, read a bit then BOOM

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 11:58:22 AM »

so when do will you jerk off? or is that the 'reading' part?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 11:59:23 AM »

so when do will you jerk off? or is that the 'reading' part?

i do that if/when required but generally i have "friends" that help me there

but just so you know, im currently reading The Dresden Files novels by Jim Butcher, good reads.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 12:02:04 PM by Caradir »

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2011, 12:02:10 PM »
Yup, 12:00pm kick off.

If we get in on the first wave that is. Theres going to be multiple access email waves throughout the day.

SR advises to spam the launcher in case play lights up before you get your mail.