Author Topic: Steam Deals :)  (Read 72954 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Deals :)
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2011, 02:16:16 PM »
*BITCHSLAP*

CIv 4 is one of my alltime afvourites and you teased em

*ANOTHER BITCH SLAP FOR MEASURE*
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2011, 05:13:55 PM »
Garry - do it anyway.

I r the englishers.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2011, 05:23:47 PM »
Saf you playing?
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2011, 05:51:08 PM »
Too late to buy it cheap from steam, but if it also works with 'the version -vOv- I already got', I'm ok with it.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2011, 05:53:24 PM »
Too late to buy it cheap from steam, but if it also works with 'the version -vOv- I already got', I'm ok with it.

do you have beyond teh sword for it, if not why not and suck my cock :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2011, 06:03:22 PM »
got warlords and beyond the sword, but not colonization
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2011, 06:06:38 PM »
colonization is a stand alone

so which civ do you want to be?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »
colonization is a stand alone

so which civ do you want to be?

Make him french.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2011, 07:24:37 PM »
nooooo Dutch ofc (hipshot pick)
will need to see if I can get the right stuff to mount again too

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #129 on: June 20, 2011, 04:14:44 PM »
Free games on steam.

Anyone tried them?

They look laughable and awful.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 20, 2011, 05:01:40 PM »
Free games on steam.

Anyone tried them?

i have and yes they are awful

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2011, 05:19:35 PM »
Free games on steam.

Anyone tried them?

i have and yes they are awful

Good I shall not waste bandwidth on them, I shall return to whoring torrents.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2011, 01:20:53 PM »
http://store.steampowered.com/summerishere

Steam summer sale.

I shall be wasting money next week I am sure!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2011, 11:36:37 AM »

Steam summer sale.

Steam are evil just plain evil, i keep promising not to buy anymore games for a while and they do this shit :S

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2011, 12:28:59 PM »

Steam summer sale.

Steam are evil just plain evil, i keep promising not to buy anymore games for a while and they do this shit :S

So far I have spent like £8.  Got the Longest Journey and its sequel for myself, then decided my kid sister would like it too :)

But its hard to resist the urge to spend more.