What we have played > Star Wars: The Old Republic

1.2...thoughts

(1/2) > >>

Chug:
Right, gave 1.2 a go lastnight, and this is my review of it...

You can now drag things onto another thing in a window...

You now have to spend all of your time grinding for credits to actually experience legacy in the way intended...

Anyone actually had any good experiences/thoughts so far? Sadly, this is not the Jesus patch I thought it would be. Hell, it's barely only a pizza delivery boy.

Mangala:
Was planning to try it this evening, then Bioware went all CCP circa 2004 on the patch....

Chug:
Wouldnt waste your time if i'm honest. You'll just drag your toon to the centre of the legacy window, check out the vendors and then instantly be bored again. Oh wait no I forget....you can do soem NEW dailies.

Such a shame. I had high hopes.

Mangala:

--- Quote from: Chug on April 13, 2012, 04:55:05 PM ---Wouldnt waste your time if i'm honest. You'll just drag your toon to the centre of the legacy window, check out the vendors and then instantly be bored again. Oh wait no I forget....you can do soem NEW dailies.

Such a shame. I had high hopes.

--- End quote ---

Devs in "dailies are content yo" stupidity none shocker.

Goatboy:
I find it interesting that they send active subscribers a free month and people that actually cancelled get nothing so far. Not even an 'Hey we've updated a lot of shit, try us again for a weekend for free' thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version