What we have played > Star Wars: The Old Republic

The Guild Merger Thread

(1/12) > >>

Kurtt:
Ok.

Lots of talk going on about the future of HoJ, and whether its worth jumping ship to another big guild. I understand this.

However, I'm wondering whether it might be a good idea to merge with a couple of smaller guilds to create a new, bigger guild.

I've been talking to a couple of guys from The Last Alliance (who we allied with in pre-launch), and they've expressed interest in a guild merger with them and Circle of Trust. I've not spoken to either guild leadership about this, just everyday members.

So, if this was feasible, how would you, the guild, feel about creating a new guild with TLA and CoT called, wait for it, Antarian Rangers?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Antarian_Rangers

Chug:
I think I would actually re-roll a Trooper and pay you guys a visit now and again if this happens :p

Only reason i dont play my consular is that it's boring as hell

Mangala:
Jedi line is awful in general imo (too goody tooshoes, and the dark options are douchey not evil).

Caradir:
id be fine with that i raided in LOTRO with both groups and they are like minded old gits.

My thoughts anyways were to approaching them as to my individual direction so this is even better ;)

Mangala:
Do they play eve?

* Mangala needs more fodder for the fodder gods.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version