What we have played > Star Wars: The Old Republic

HoJ numbers

(1/5) > >>

Caradir:
Now as some may be aware, Hoj simply doesnt have enough members to do anything in game it seems.

Every night this week for at least some of the night i have been the ONLY person online in HoJ.

I see the facts as simply this, the HoJ core isnt there, hasnt been for a long time, we simply do not have enough membership to be able to play any MMO effectively at current numbers.

So as much as i like you guys and have had numerous fun adventures through the years, i cannot see myself continuing to play under HoJ in MMos i mean they are MULTIPLAYER and without anyone to play with (oo err) just not fun, for me.

I guess what im saying is that this is my notice of intent to find a new home in SWTOR, as much as it pains me to do so. SWTOR is my game for the next wee while and if thats what i need to do to get enjoyment from it then it is what i have to do.

Goatboy:
Sounds sensible enough, matey.
I think everyone needs to do what they need to do to enjoy the game to its fullest.

I find myself only logging on for 15 mins of lag on Ilum to grind gearbags and for organized events like the ops last week.
Never been good at alting and doing content twice. And if there are only one or two people online that aren't saying too much, I'm not hanging around.
To some extent swtor is less suited for active guild chat because of all the conversations and cutscenes though.

I do want to give kudos to Kurtt for posting recruitment threads, hollering in /1 and pulling people in with pugging.
But I think apart from Kurtt no one (myself definitely included) has really made any moves to grow the guild either?

It seems everyone plays loads of bigger or smaller games as well. So the few numbers we do have, are spread out even thinner across games.ot a
And the majority doesn't seem to pug much.

So I agree things may be a bit meh at the moment, but there's definitely a cause for the mehness I suppose.
Perhaps more organized events would help, but there definitely won't be a big number of people online every day on the short term.

But I think it's important to realize that good old pre-split WoW days are long gone.
People have had kids, finished school, have WoW/mmo burnout. That sort of stuff.

Hell I don't know. I've missed most of what has (not) been going on anyway due to shitty pc or real life things.
I'm sure there are people with better opinions on what has happened over time.

And also

Chicago - If You Leave Me Now

Warcold:

--- Quote from: Goatboy on March 10, 2012, 08:34:29 PM ---Hell I don't know. I've missed most of what has (not) been going on anyway due to shitty pc or real life things.

And also

Chicago - If You Leave Me Now

--- End quote ---

Have fun matey o/

Taith:

--- Quote from: Goatboy on March 10, 2012, 08:34:29 PM ---To some extent swtor is less suited for active guild chat because of all the conversations and cutscenes though.

--- End quote ---

Weird that, isn't it? I never imagined the conversations with quest givers would have drawbacks.

Synch is currently discussing a merge with another guild in Star Wars. It's down to a small number of people who appear to want to stay in it, but it's not enough for endgame.

I cancelled my sub last weekend. I'm just not playing it enough to be getting my money's worth out of a subscription. After Tython and Korriban, I have some serious problems with the overall zone design that leaves me without any enthusiasm for it. I really liked those two planets, so I'm disappointed to have reached this point.

Taith:
Double post ... somehow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version