What we have played > Star Wars: The Old Republic

Crew Skills

(1/4) > >>

Kurtt:
Just thought I'd stick a quick post up to discuss what crew skills we'll be taking at launch.

I'll be rolling with Artifice, Archaeology and Treasure Hunting. So, if you need mods or high end Lightsabers, I'll be your man.

Yyan is going Synthweaving as far as I know. 

Caradir:
My smuggler is going Armstech i think ;)

so scavenging and Treasure hunting.

Caradir:
this may help ;)

Chug:
In beta I went Cybertech/Scav/UT. Enjoyed Cybertech, crated weapon/armor modifications aswell as upgrades/gear for droid companions. Interestingly, the item rating level actually increases with the modifications you put in them. I had a rating 28 blaster pistol ,and fully upgraded it with blue mods i made/bought and it ended up lv 50. You can also get some mods which add extra bonuses, like raw weapon dmg etc. I can see it being potentially lucrative, as I think most people will go for gear or weapon crafting.

Caradir:

--- Quote from: Chug on November 29, 2011, 12:52:36 PM ---In beta I went Cybertech/Scav/UT. Enjoyed Cybertech, crated weapon/armor modifications aswell as upgrades/gear for droid companions. Interestingly, the item rating level actually increases with the modifications you put in them. I had a rating 28 blaster pistol ,and fully upgraded it with blue mods i made/bought and it ended up lv 50. You can also get some mods which add extra bonuses, like raw weapon dmg etc. I can see it being potentially lucrative, as I think most people will go for gear or weapon crafting.

--- End quote ---

i also noticed whilst doing artifice that the "hilt" mod determines the level needed to equip the saber and the level of the other mods that could then be applied.

So if you like the look of your starting saber it is completely possible to continually evolve it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version