Author Topic: EvE Character Sticky Thread  (Read 13753 times)

Offline vacuum

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • half man, half biscuit
    • View Profile
EvE Character Sticky Thread
« on: November 25, 2008, 10:14:42 AM »
Here are the list of EvE online characters that HoJ members are willing to acknowledge existence of.

Vac and Beos will gladly fund most minor stuff to get people rolling here.

And as Beos pointed out, momentum in EvE is key - LEARN TO MAKE MONEY - you don't need mad skillz for this.
We currently hang out in 'EVE NEWBS' channel. (Channels & Mailing Lists, join)

If Beos or I give you money, buy the following:
Cybernetics 1 Skillbook (then train it)
+2 Implants (1M each, 6 sets, = 6M)

This will make your training life whizz past that much faster. Read the other threads about this (e.g. This one).

If you want to join the HoJ corp fly to:Anttiri and join Ma'adim Logistics

Character List (roughly alphabetical, keyed by HoJ Forum name)

HoJ / WAR name EvE Characters
Baptiste Keyana
Beosvir/Mangala Mangala Solaris Thera Andromanche Angaraka Solaris Tafae Droner - farmed out to Beo's brother Ammik Simud Solaris (KASEI CEO)
Caradir Constantine Andromanche
peo / Hrodgar Hrodgar Ortal Anna Ortal
Goatboy Kumatachi Anaru
Jeremiah Tyr Rak Lannee Ennox
Jarkko/Praedor Swuul SwuulkSwuliina
Macrune Akamine Chalcocite Admiral Hellfire Sebnem Odin Zin
Rubino Rubinova Red 7 Gankor Fino L'Tra (Cyno) Elenit Froz T'Lind (Cyno) Major Eppsillon
Vacuum Myene Herre
Warcold Safran Foer Aicha Cephei Angakuk
SinediaRacnim SinediaMelinara Sinedia
DlarahDlarahElminda MeloyNoj Dlarah

Characters in blue are not in Ma'adim Logistics.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 04:56:01 PM by Mangala »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: EvE Character Sticky Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 10:48:40 AM »
[Beosvir]
- Mangala Solaris
- Thera Andromanche (Wonder where I gained this account from :D)
- Angaraka Solaris
- Tafae Droner
- Ammik

These are those I am willing to name, I have several more spread over my accounts, but they have certain roles I'd like them to be kept quiet because of or in ones case runs another corp that helps my passive income.

I'm usually in EVE NEWBS - a custom channel I have - so join it and say hi.

As for a corp - Ma'adim Logisitcs is the corp my most of my guys are currently in. I'm applicable to opening its doors to HoJ members, while you find your feet in EVE etc with Hangar access to whats in there currently - I've already squirreled lots of stuff away, incase you are all out to get me!

Although I still cannot recommend EVE University enough to newer EVE players.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 01:43:46 PM »
Constantine Andromanche (wonder where his sister got to ;)  )

Data core whore  (Caldari starship, Graviton physics (looking for a good mechanical engineering agent at the mo))

Stealth ship , exploration trainee (before i stopped last time had just got his skillset for this sorted)

also known to haul in his Badger in the past.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 07:04:47 PM »
Rubinova is my char - original no?

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 07:38:36 PM »
Safran Foer
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 07:46:21 PM »
Aicha Cephei
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 07:52:15 PM »
I've already squirreled lots of stuff away, incase you are all out to get me!

HAHAHA! from what i have read, this paranoia is typical in this game?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »
Kumatachi Anaru

Which translates from Japanese as Fat one who goes on top during anal sex with other men.

I thought it was hilarious.

[edit]
I hang around in the EVE NEWBS channel as well.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 09:58:11 AM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 07:57:37 PM »
goatey if i wasnt used to you id be freaked out by you ;)

you always make me smile
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Baptiste

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2008, 08:14:09 PM »
I recently reactivated Keyana who dates back to 2004 according to the account history oO

Not really up to much, kicking around and trying to figure out what ship to train.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 06:21:31 PM »
Vacuum, thanks very much for creating and maintaining the OP. It's very helpful. :)
And also thank you again for your generous donation. I shall either use it wisely or refund it should I not get around to actually playing.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 12:29:49 AM »
dont forget to put jere in your list

Hi guys - Eve player also.

two Amarr : Tyr Rak and Lannee Ennox

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 04:47:32 PM »
Ooooo, how evil, a sticky thread! People, including me, *never* notice or read stickies...

Anyway, my toon is called is Swuul.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2008, 05:44:32 PM »
I recently reactivated Keyana who dates back to 2004 according to the account history oO

Not really up to much, kicking around and trying to figure out what ship to train.

Depends on your skill set really. What can you fly currently and what do you want to do?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Baptiste

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2008, 01:30:12 PM »
fly

I have a Celestis cruiser at the moment and I'm training up Gallente Cruisers so I can get into a Gallente Battleship. I don't really know what the differences betweens the ships are but they seem to be bigger and better than what I have and I'd like to make battle on people's ships so it makes sense to me.