Author Topic: Kano's BPC Request  (Read 658 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Kano's BPC Request
« on: May 11, 2010, 10:56:40 AM »
Saf, need a hand with copies or anything?  I can log Simud in tomorrow for you if needed and get some stuff done?

Also what do have with regards to his order and such?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Kano's BPC Request
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 11:26:07 AM »
Already done. Hrod shipped KASEIs BPCs to Kas today, and arranged the trade with Kano.
Sold the complete pack for 50M, which is dirt cheap, but for allies I think it's fair.

I had no clue how many BPCs we had in Kasrasi, but turns out we got loads there. Anyway, we sold him the older BPCs, newer batches will all be ME100, which is nice :)

We should look into putting together BPC packs and see how they sell. I know you once planned to do this, but afaik it never really kicked off.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Kano's BPC Request
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 04:20:01 AM »
Nice one.  50m is good for inter alliance stuff :)

I'll look at packs again when I get back - could easily provide charon ones just buying the charon bpc's to add, and orca/chimera ones I think we could do ourselves easily (may require further bpo investment.)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."