Author Topic: Selling BPCs  (Read 953 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Selling BPCs
« on: August 27, 2009, 08:37:11 AM »
So, yesterday I took a look at BPO costs for the Tempest and it's about 1B.
Income for fullrun BPCs would be about 15M/u. This would mean that after research to decent ME/PE lvls, we would need to sell about 70 such BPCs to break even. It seems there is also a market for singleruns and other lowrun BPCs.
The problem is that I have no idea what the turnover for these things is and I will also have to look into the time it will take to research BS BPOs to decent lvls and the time it will cost to copy fullruns.
I will also have a look at the deal for other BSs.

After we/I sorted the BPOs out, we/I can have a look at the marketopportunities for other (ship)BPCs.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Selling BPCs
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 09:15:17 AM »
Turnaround for tempests might be rather low (considered by most to be crap) however for example a apoc or mega bpo is another deal.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 10:03:49 AM »
Browsed through first 25 pages of battleclinic killboard (30 kills/page, incl pods) and saw the following Minmatar BS kills (the ones I easily recognize, didnt look for other races).
- 9 Tempest
- 2 Mael
- 1 Phoon

Didnt pay particular attn to Hurri, but were about 10.

Tempest might not be such a bad guess after all.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »
For fleet battles it is ok yes.
But I meant in total compared with the other races battleships.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 10:23:28 AM »
25*30=750
so >1% (9/750) of all deaths (incl. pods) are tempest. Think that is pretty ok.
But I agree this needs to be looked into further, this was just a first idea.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 10:39:59 AM »
Seems the low end income for a mega 10 run bpc is around 5m.