Author Topic: Could one of your officery types....  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Could one of your officery types....
« on: May 23, 2009, 09:02:04 AM »
....please promote my newly invited alts?
I'm trying to get some building mats over to other toons so they can actually make stuff out of it, and was merrily abusing the kinhouse storage chests for it,  but my alts aren't allowed to take the stuff out  :-[

This is also why there's some stuff missing from the chest upstairs, replaced by some low-grade building materials. ;)
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Could one of your officery types....
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 10:05:05 AM »
done :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »
oops :) that would be as i was using kinhouse as personal storage so reduced access for most members of kin :) ill sort that out :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 09:03:04 PM »
Thanks guys :)
I'm currently transferring all recipes to the correct toon. It's hard work, being a packrat. ;)
By the way, I just noticed you only get 7 character slots on an account, and there are 9 different classes I think? Kinda nasty :( Or is there a way to extend the number of slots to 9?
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 07:17:56 AM »
Thanks guys :)
I'm currently transferring all recipes to the correct toon. It's hard work, being a packrat. ;)
By the way, I just noticed you only get 7 character slots on an account, and there are 9 different classes I think? Kinda nasty :( Or is there a way to extend the number of slots to 9?

Used to be 5 slots pre MoM, for 7 classes. Feel lucky :)

As for extended not yet, I do hope for a couple more!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 09:46:18 AM »
I'm probably spoiled by wow and war, but it's rather lame that you can't play every class on one account, innit?  :-\

So I'll now need to start deciding which classes probably won't appeal to me. Something like loremasters and hunters probably. Though I do like some kiting/CC'ing when the mood grips me....gah!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 09:47:51 AM by Gunnarr »
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 10:07:38 AM »
I tried hunter back in beta. Then I tried hunter again around last Christmas.

It must be the most boring class ever in any game. Even more boring than mages are in WoW, and that is a lot said... Pew pew kill. Pew pew kill. Pew pew kill. Pew, oh shit I did aggro three mobs, "You have been defeated".

Loremasters are ok. Sort of weird, but sort of fun too :)   Guardians I won't touch again, they really felt like they should be played together with somebody else. Then again, haven't tried either since the early days of LOTRO, so things might have changed quite a bit since then.