Author Topic: Mang needs answers...  (Read 6199 times)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Mang needs answers...
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 07:43:12 AM »
Not a question but a whine (how novel :D).

I froze XP on my DK for a while (Making gold and stuff), but thanks to barely anyone else doing this I cant get into BG's with him, as frozen xp folks get dumped into together.  This sucks, and I have no plans to unfreeze his xp for a long time.

Im mainly annoyed as its AV weekend (yes I know its the 10minute AV and not the half a day or more AV of waaaaay back, but its still AV)...

yeah it sucks i froze a lvl 19 i had and the wait time was awful even with ppl still twinking at 19 they need to review it and come up with some way of allowing you to go in the same bg's.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 08:30:56 AM »
As if DK's are not bad enough in normal BG's... Nobody twinks at 59 or 69 anymore because of the DK twinks ruined the BG's at those caps. BG's are fun until 49, and become fun at 71 again (wether you do regular BG's or twink BG's).

The twinks having been removed from regular BG's was the smartest thing Blizzard did in a long time. Much more people do BG's these days in the lower level ranges. If you ventured to WSG as a fresh level 10 toon in your white gear and 132 health, and then got raped by 2.5k health level 19 twinks, it is no wonder they didn't try that "fun" *ever* again.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 09:54:56 AM »
I get that - and also like why they did what they did, as it will make BG's om my priest more fun now.

I just am not impressed that to do some AV with an AV level character, I'll have to unlock his XP again :(
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 10:05:40 AM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 10:06:51 AM »
Fun to watch all these abbreviations and expressions fly by and thinking whaaaat!?  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 10:10:25 AM »
Fun to watch all these abbreviations and expressions fly by and thinking whaaaat!?  :D

MMO Lexicons - I never forget them.  Dont ask me about Planetside on voice, I'll soon have your mind jumbled up :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 12:17:00 AM »
So, my priest has just about done Ashenvale.

Where next - back into Stonetalon for the pointers to Desolace as I dont seem to be able to find any obvious pointers from Ashenvale.

(Yes I know I could swan off to STV, but I have other characters that will be doing that - Shaman and a Paladin (in due time))

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 12:39:07 AM »
Duskwallow marsh had an overhaul some time ago and turned into a very nice area for mid-30s questing.
Stonetalon is quite lackluster for alliance, and involves lots of running.
Thousand needles (esp shimmering flats) can be nice around 30 as it'll level you really quickly with the dozen-or-so grind-quests.
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2010, 07:47:43 AM »
you get a quest at lvl 28/29 from a guy in the battlemaster area of ironforge to go to shimmering flats which is good for a lvl or so.

also go to southshore at about lvl 29/30 when the quests there start.