Author Topic: Recruiting  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Recruiting
« on: May 05, 2008, 10:07:12 AM »
So, lets push it out there - hammer the forums, ingame hit bree with your chosen spam once a day.

I have added this to our frontpage:

Starting today Hands of Justice is openly recruiting members of all classes and overall MMO experience. It is our hope to gain sufficient members whom upon reaching 50 will enable us to fulfil our goal of experiencing all the content that Middle Earth has to offer.

All we ask of prospective members is that you have:

* A good level of written English, we’d prefer not to see text and gamer speak in chat, or on our forums;
    * A sense of fun and the ability to laugh when we die horribly in an instance, or decide that 3 is enough for a run to such places as the Tomb of Elendil;
    * An understanding that we put real-life and its issues before our gaming objectives;
    * Active participation in Kin-chat and the forums;
    * That you share the ideals we have in that we do not play this game for the loot, we play this game for our love for Tolkien and the world he created and which Turbine lovingly made real;

If we still interest you then apply on our forums in the Join Us section. No registration is needed to post in that area.

Beosvir
Founder

If you guys think we should change it up, or have other recruitment ideas, then give us a shout in this thread
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Gorphin

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 02:34:27 AM »
We are also a rank 10 kinship, well it says rank 10 to me, thats what other kinships seam to spam when they're recruiting, the rank of their kinship.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Recruiting
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 08:55:16 AM »
We are also a rank 10 kinship, well it says rank 10 to me, thats what other kinships seam to spam when they're recruiting, the rank of their kinship.

I'll add that in - is always a plus for some reason, and as you say - every one else does it :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."