Author Topic: Question about f2p lotro  (Read 3537 times)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Question about f2p lotro
« on: October 14, 2015, 01:13:30 PM »
ok I didn't move my main account from codemasters to turbine so lost my founder lifetime deal.
so two years ago I got a f2p account and bought all the xpacs except helms deep(don't think it was out then) and levelled a hunter to 66.

so I have started again and have a beorning at 24 and get the breadcrumb quest to go to trestlebridge where I find I have to buy the unlock for the quest pack for north downs 595tp thing is I didn't have to buy it for the hunter and I an well into lonelands without buying a quest pack although the innkeeper at the forsaken inn has a quest unlock for a certain quest.

so my question is an I going to have to buy all the quest packs from now on even though I bought all xpacs ?.

thx
Keggi/Bd

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Question about f2p lotro
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 01:21:32 PM »
Ahh bugger I was subbed for a while I think that is why I never bought any quest packs before.

so if I have all the xpacs on my account I should only need to buy quest packs for the core game(shadows of angmar) ?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 05:25:49 PM »
Ahh bugger I was subbed for a while I think that is why I never bought any quest packs before.

so if I have all the xpacs on my account I should only need to buy quest packs for the core game(shadows of angmar) ?

sounds like it.  Have you tried emailing them? to see if they can get your lifetime account back
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 05:32:04 PM »

sounds like it.  Have you tried emailing them? to see if they can get your lifetime account back

no not tried thought you had to transfer it back in the day cant even remember login details.

edit: there was a six month migration time limit when codies and turbine were linked to allow transfer of accounts that link has long since been terminated so theres no way of getting it back.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 05:35:49 PM by Keggi »