Author Topic: noob ship lolsnipers  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
noob ship lolsnipers
« on: June 05, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »
Was talking with Mang about using noob ships in Agony fleets. Basically the aim is to get the 2 ribbons on the killboard that you get for killing ships with it  :D
Anyway, both the minnie and the caldari noobships make fun 'snipers'. The Ibis even more so with it's 10%/level bonus to optimal range.

All skills @ V

[Ibis, New Setup 1]
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I

1MN Afterburner I

125mm Railgun II, Spike S
125mm Railgun II, Spike S

Warrior II x1

36+6,3 km range, 28 dps ex drone, 42 incl drone, 840 m/s, 627 ehp  ;)

[Reaper, pvp]
Micro B66 Core Augmentation

1MN Afterburner I

250mm Light Artillery Cannon II, Tremor S
250mm Light Artillery Cannon II, Tremor S

Warrior II x1

22+11 range, 23/39 dps, 1100 m/s, 623 ehp

Don't know how happy the Agony guys will be with me flying one of these fits, but I will deffo try  ;D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: noob ship lolsnipers
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 01:18:10 PM »
Love the ibis one - I can fit it as you have it already, but all the relevant skills are at V for me so I suppose :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 02:11:12 PM »
Fun :)
I'd like to get kills in a barge though :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 08:49:31 AM »
Love the ibis one - I can fit it as you have it already, but all the relevant skills are at V for me so I suppose :)
yeah, you dont need all at V to fit it I think, just indicated all@V for the stats that I mentioned
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166