Author Topic: Broadsword  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Broadsword
« on: August 31, 2009, 11:28:19 AM »
Am exploring ships that are within reach (T2 frigs-cruisers) and made a fit for the Broadsword.
This one has a passive-ish shieldtank with 55k ehp. Swapping out sensor booster for another LSE would make it a dedicated bubbler (10 secs locktime on frigs, so dont expect much dps) but with 75k ehp. Shield resists are in 75-90 range.
Can run for >5 mins with active tank, stable at 65% with tank off (both disregarding NOS). So figured this one didnt need a Cap Booster like Mang fitted on his Phobos. Not in small gang = small encounters anyway.
Swapping out a IF II for a cap booster would give 41k ehp

[Broadsword, Mk. I]
Reactor Control Unit II
Reactor Control Unit II
Gyrostabilizer II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Invulnerability Field II
Invulnerability Field II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution
10MN MicroWarpdrive II

Warp Disruption Field Generator I, Focused Warp Disruption
Medium Nosferatu II
650mm Artillery Cannon II, EMP M

Capacitor Control Circuit I
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Broadsword
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 11:49:52 AM »
I think you should have more "bubble" generators.
Always good to have long range warp jamming on more than one target.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 12:01:56 PM »
well the bubble is on all targets within, the script just jams one ship extra iirc (no AB or MWD)
this ship being designed for small gangs, we wont be able to chew more than 1-2 ships at a time anyway

however, a 2nd bubble could be added, but not without altering the setup more than I'd like. the MWD needs to be swapped out, as does the sensorbooster.
with the sensorbooster gone, locktime will go up, which possibly negates the use of the script
or I will have to interfere with my tank...  :-\

tough to fit this boat well  :(

[Broadsword, Mk. I 2 bubbles]
Reactor Control Unit II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Gyrostabilizer II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Invulnerability Field II
Invulnerability Field II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Cap Booster 150
10MN Afterburner II

Medium Nosferatu II

'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 09:37:29 AM »
Oh, btw, didnt know this, but
http://wiki.eveonline.com/wiki/Warp_Disruption_Field_Generator
The Warp disruption field generator can only be used in empire space if a script is fitted.

so scripts in lowsec only?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 09:49:16 AM by Warcold »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 10:00:42 AM »
Oh, btw, didnt know this, but
http://wiki.eveonline.com/wiki/Warp_Disruption_Field_Generator
The Warp disruption field generator can only be used in empire space if a script is fitted.

so scripts in lowsec only?

i believe so
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 10:01:03 AM »
and now i understand why to bring more than one WDFG  :-[