Author Topic: EVEO Delivers  (Read 713 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
EVEO Delivers
« on: August 05, 2010, 09:11:00 AM »
http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1364217

Ok, I've had it with this game! I don't know anything about PVP because I don't WANT to know anything about it.

A short time ago I was running a mission in a high security area, minding my own business and salvaging my wrecks when I suddenly noticed a red flashing ship and reflexivly lock target and attack, only to realize its another player who it turned out had purposely scanned me down to my mission area and looted one of my wrecks which turned them "red" to me, which I knew nothing about before as, mentioned already, I know nothing about PVP (or its tactics) and don't want to know.

I fully support other people's choice to enjoy PVP (with others who want the same) but I also expect the same support for my own choice not to engage in it. I had thought that down the road I may get into it , but just not yet. And if any missions took me into LoSec space, I'd be willing but would actually equip my ship to take into account possible gankers where I might at least be able to warp out if needed.

But in a High Security mission area, I had no such equipped ship nor was anything dealing with PVP even on my mind when this coward that is too afraid to go to LoSec space to PVP but instead hunts in HiSec mission areas for unprepared and unsuspecting players who don't understand what the hells going on till its too late and their millions of isk worth of tech II gear and battle cruiser have been trapped and vaporized and looted.

I realize this game is geared towards PVP but people like that punk shouldn't be able to access others mission areas to bring their PVP attempts against others who want nothing to do with it. The very way they went about it shows they were knew the players in the areas they were hunting would not be equipped nor prepared nor willing to PVP with them knowingly.

Instead, they were too chicken-crap to go to areas others would take them on willingly or to places that at least people who entered them were aware of the chance for PVP

In any case, I've got a load of frigates, cruisers and a strip miner plus millions of isk and other tech II gear thats just going to rot because quite frankly I've had enogh with the way some of the players in this game act and the way the devs leave the game designed so they can get away with it.

I know the lack of my monthly payments won't matter to CCP but I can only assume there have been, and will continue to be, others who feel the same as I do and maybe one day enough will say the hell with it to actually make CCP take notice and actually get some changes made but, until then, in the immortal words of Eric Cartman...."Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!"

As said in the comments to the thread, makes a change from the current whines :) Yes it could be a troll, but its soo god either way.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Rexorr

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: EVEO Delivers
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 09:22:05 PM »
Ahh the salty tears.  They make me thirsty for more.  I wonder if he noticed that the ship on his overview looked different from the Red triangles he usually targeted and shot at? 

He has no one to blame but himself.  Too bad he left the game.  I would like to scan him down and do the same to him some time.
"Welcome to Eve, here is a Rubic's cube, now fuck off."  - CCP Soundwave