Author Topic: Late rejoiner  (Read 3621 times)

Offline Darkstirm

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Late rejoiner
« on: August 29, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »
Now that the Mac beta client is out, I can come in from the cold and start looking at playing again.

I presume HoJ is on Azgal? If so, would it be possible for me to join you guys? I have a few Alts (no surprise there) but my main is a Warrior Priest who I can transfer to this server (he's only L13 or 14 I think so he's ickle). I also have a L9 runepriest floating around somewhere.

Anyway let me know!

Cheers,
DS

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Late rejoiner
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 08:21:47 PM »
Sure, i dont play often - but I couple of other folk do :) And when I play is on lower level characters as the end 1/4 of the game still has issues :S

I'll try and be on tomorrow at some stage - Look out for me on beosvir, or Burnavir or Pedesvir.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 08:23:58 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 08:48:42 PM »
Or me on Jereboam (now that I have seized ultimate power from Beosvir in a palace coup muahahahaha)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »
My Praedor is online sometimes too. Although it's been at least a week since I logged him on last (been rolling new alts for T1 at the times I've played WAR...).

Offline Darkstirm

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 07:40:48 AM »
Hi Chaps,

well I haven't seen you guys online but then I've been playing during the day mostly. I'm... ahem.. "between appointments" after my old company's cost cutting measures swept a huge scythe through  my department.

I hope to bump into you guys at some point.

DS

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 09:21:40 AM »
most of us dont play that much mate do a search for jereboam he seems to be on the most.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 12:43:43 PM »
I haven't actually logged on to either WAR or LOTRO for days :o  Dominions3 is sucking my life even harder than usually at the moment, and it takes great efforts to spare enough time to play my weekly Blood Bowl match in the private league I am in, and to test the new EU:Rome beta-patch.

I need to multitask! I need to grab my hammer and enter the boredom of T4! I need to... hmm... does anybody know if Boots of Giant Strength work together with heroic strength; I intend to give Firebolas to a Agarthan Commander to stop a Vampire count, and I really need to know this... Err... I really need to grab myself away from Dominions. Well, I could do that, it's just that I don't want to...

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 10:16:20 PM »
Can't seem to find HoJ in guildlist?
How can I see if anyone of us is on to get me invited?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 10:19:14 PM »
Can't seem to find HoJ in guildlist?
How can I see if anyone of us is on to get me invited?

Think has to be people on for it find them - ingame that is?

I'll login and sort you anyways :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."