Author Topic: A Quiet Calm?  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
A Quiet Calm?
« on: January 13, 2009, 11:24:54 PM »
How long does this wonderful xp buff last?

I know its from things in the Ettenmoors, but surely it shouldnt list the 7hours I have had it so far? (Yes I have been on that long this evening!)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: A Quiet Calm?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 01:14:13 PM »
As long as Freeps control the required things in Ettenmoors you will have the buff so if freeps are doing well in PVP you will have it all day.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 08:36:59 PM »
As long as Freeps control the required things in Ettenmoors you will have the buff so if freeps are doing well in PVP you will have it all day.

Given that Freeps are apparently OP in Mpvp this should keep me happy for ages.  Got Beo to mid 48 past few days :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 09:18:54 PM »
Nice one

wait till you get to Book3 in Moria you will jizz all over its that good :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 01:18:23 PM »
so over a week later and I still have this buff.  Its great!

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »
noticed you got us added to the guild list over on the official forums gj:)

although we were on it when faye from circle of trust was top dog on the forums.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 10:47:54 AM »
I noticed a new list run by Honvik, who is less of a idiot than he used to be - so had to get us added :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 10:49:54 AM »
think he learned that most people thought he was a twat and sorted himself out ;)