Author Topic: Kslayer- Bright Wizard  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Kslayer

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Kslayer- Bright Wizard
« on: October 16, 2008, 08:46:11 PM »
Characters & Classes:

Kslayer the Bright Wizard Rank 3, Renown rank 3

UK

Timezone:
+0 GMT

Gaming Style:

Currently i'm doing my A levels in England. When i have time off to play WAR, i play for 4-5 hours a day, mostly late night. But sometimes during the day too. As you can see from my rank, i only started playing WAR yesturday  :D.

Although I may not be 'hardcore', I'd very much like to join HoJ to play WAR with a great bunch of people who i can have nice guild chat with, and hopefully later on have some end game fun with. Personally, I'm more interested in the PvE side of MMORPGs, but from doing a few scenario's, i have a strange feeling im going to love RvR  ;D.

About you:
My name is Khalid, im 17 years old living in Somerset, UK. Im originally from Saudi Arabia and have been living in England for 5 years. I first became interested in WAR when my brother let me try it on his BETA account, and i absolutely loved it. I've been playing WoW for 4 years now, and i think it's time for a change as I'm simply getting bored of it  :).

I'm a very friendly person, i'm never rude and I like to think i'm quite helpful  ;). Although I'm only 17 years old, i like to think i'm far more mature than my age. I have always prided my self on acting like a mature adult, which is why I joined the same guild as Jarrko on WoW 4 years ago - which brings me to my next point. I've known Jarrko, Dehn, Hrodgar, Deli and Darn for sometime now, and I like to think i'm one of the 'group' Jarrko reffered to when you discussed the group joining. From what i've heard HoJ is a great guild with a great bunch of people in it.

I have many hobbies, most important of which is playing MMORPGs. But i also adore football (GO ARSENAL!  :D) and i'm also an avid squash player. I love watching movies and going to the cinema. 

Questions for us?
I dont really have any questions... I'd just like to finally say, thanks for reading my application. And i hope you'll consider me even though you arn't recruiting, but rather consider me as one of the 'group' Jarrko mentioned in his post  ;D.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 08:52:31 PM by Kslayer »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Kslayer- Bright Wizard
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »
(GO ARSENAL!)

Nuff Said!  You are in ;)

Seriously though. You are already vouched for effectively by being both part of the group you mention, and a friend of a member or two (which is our current method of recruiting members), so just tell a member for an officer invite (I have logged for the evening, but someone should pick you up - looking at Gladin here!) so welcome!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kslayer

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply! And im even more excited to join the guild, now that i know there are fellow gunners about!

But i too have logged for the evening, so ill bug an officer for an invite tomorrow  ;)

Cy'all tomorrow!  ;D

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 04:25:42 AM »
Nice to see you too here Khalid :)