Author Topic: Sanct - Warrior Priest  (Read 1523 times)

Sanct

Sanct - Warrior Priest
« on: October 01, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »
Hi guys, thought I'd drop an application since I'm looking for a nice guild/regiment to hang out with. Anyway - on with the show.

Characters & Classes:

Sanct – level 19 Warrior Priest

I am 19 years old.

I live in Denmark, more specefically just to the north of Copenhagen.

Timezone:

GMT-1 if I'm not mistaken.

Gaming Style:

I play casually, usually a couple hours a day if I can get away with it, though thats rarely the case. I'm a very team focused player and a dedicated PvP healer, you will always find me striving to complete scenario/battlefield objectives rather than duke it out at the spawn points.

I played a resto druid and a priest in WoW so I have quite a bit of healing experience and enjoy it alot. I think it's the most rewarding job to take on in PvP – or RvR.

About you:

Well, my name is Louis and as I said I'm 19 years old, I've just started studying at the Technical University of Denmark, I study physics and nanotechnology, and my studies obviously take up a whole load of my time, so it's rare that I get to play as much as I might want to. And at exam time or times with loads of stuff to write/turn in, I might not play at all.

My interest in Warhammer stems mainly from my childhood since I used to collect and paint both Warhammer fantasy and 40k. It truely is an awesome setting, and I've had quite a load of nostalgic moments running around in the gameworld.

As I said I've also played WoW, but ended up stopping due to various reasons, the most prominent being that I found the PvP lacking in several areal.

I really enjoy the theoretical/number crunching aspect of these kind of games too.

Basically, I'm a total geek.

Questions for us?

I'd like to know if you run a vent/teamspeak server, or use xfire or some other form of voice-comm, I find this adds a lot to the game for me, both on the social level and on the whole strategic/tactical level.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Sanct - Warrior Priest
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 06:20:38 PM »
We use TS and have a server for it, not amazingly busy, but it gets used a little, hoping as we get to know each other more we will find its use increasing.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Sanct

Re: Sanct - Warrior Priest
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 06:28:18 PM »
Sounds like fun, I don't care if it's not super busy, just nice to talk to some dudes while playing the game, and especially nice if you group for scenarios.