Author Topic: Application (shadow warrior...maybe)  (Read 1809 times)

Daniel

Application (shadow warrior...maybe)
« on: September 29, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »
Characters & Classes:
Faelan shadow warrior lvl 13 rr 9.  Found SW fun but getting a bit annoyed with stance dance so I am playing around with an engineer at the mo, Carrick lvl 6, and various other classes.  No idea what I will settle on yet, is the guild short on healers/tanks or anything?

Timezone:
GMT

Gaming Style:
I am a casual player and enjoy all aspects of the game.  Starting my first job next week (having just finished an 8year stint as a student!) so I have no idea how often I will be on, probably way too often ( Hi im daniel and i am a computer game addict!) much to the annoyance of my girlfriend.  I'll pretty much log on, see what everyones up to, join in for some fun and hopefully much orc bashing.

About you:
As I mentioned above I am venturing into the world of work as a technology graduate with royal bank of scotland (thankfully not one of the bankrupt banks).  I like reading scifi/fantasy novels like a lot of the applicants, hopefully I will get a few books recommendations from the members!  I dont listen to music much athough I like all genres and am slowly teaching myself the guitar, kinda weird.  I am known to enjoy a few beers now and again, the hangovers are getting worse but I persevere.  Currently I am trying to get myself back to playing football but not much luck overcoming my laziness so far.  In terms of mmos I played wow on and off from beta, I tried lotr beta but it didnt take me away from wow, the only other one I really played was planetside if anyone knows it. 

Questions for us?
Do, i use, too many, commas?? I have often wondered

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Application (shadow warrior...maybe)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 10:06:05 PM »
Werner NC representing!!!!  Go the banana!!!!

Few and far between are ex-PS players now, hell I occasionally resub the old account just for kicks, but its not the same anymore. Go SOE :(

Congratz on finishing Uni and nice one on the RBS job. Know a few people in various sections in various places there - they are handy for free tickets for events and stuff :)

Will be great to have you on board in any class you feel you like, hell even all of them if you alt around alot. White Lion would be good if you fancy trying a pet class mind.

PS, the hangovers get increasingly worse with age - says me at 2years your senior! ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 02:12:31 AM »
As Beosvir failed (again) to inform you (as you mentioned the planetside thing, gets him sidetracked)

send a tell to either Beosvir, Gladin, or keggi or bug any member and one of us or an alt will chuck you an invite.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 07:04:32 AM »
I dont get sidetr OOOO Shinies.

* Beosvir wanders off looking for the shiny objects.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Dan

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 07:54:59 AM »
Happy days, I'll give someone a shout today most likely.  (My sister is visiting so I wont be on much til friday.)

I was also a banana on werner  ;D planetside was great but the lag was mental.