Author Topic: Empire:Chaos  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Empire:Chaos
« on: November 14, 2009, 06:09:16 PM »
Seeing as its the only pairing available to endless trial folks, is rather amazingly busy and Im talking as busy as - if not busier than - release week or so :)

Everything seems to be farmed at mo, but that doesnt bother me really - its early days for this deal at the moment.

Scenarios though seem to pop less than I recall in this tier.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Empire:Chaos
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 07:46:38 AM »
Everyone got this transport scroll or something? I got this scroll that will transport me to Ekrund, at least on my slayer, which is the first char i created. Havent paid good attn on my other chars.
But it's possible to go to another pairing after all? Anyone tried that scroll yet?

[edit]thought I might as well check all my chars, seems all my dwarven chars got this scroll to Ekrund, but my empire char hasnt, so it seems all races got a (one way??? one-time???) ticket to their own pairing? Didnt come around to rolling an elven char to see if it ports to elven country yet.[/edit]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 08:06:47 AM by Warcold »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:17:27 AM »
Only characters on paid accounts can use the scroll, so for us froobs it is there just to be drooled at.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 08:50:48 PM »
Ah, what I didnt realize/remember, but found out just now, is that Norsca is still T1, so I can also do quests/PQs there. Although I wont get xp beyond my lvl 10, I might get some nice goodies for finishing all the stuff there too...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 10:24:30 AM »
Didnt realise there was anything in Norsca, thanks for the heads up on that (My mage moved past that bit fast way back when).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."