Author Topic: Diablo 3  (Read 7693 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Diablo 3
« on: April 21, 2012, 11:26:17 AM »
well open beta weekend and ive played it some this morning.

feels like its diablo castrated to the dumbed down console generations level.

looks good, is a bit fun to play, but definetly no choices to make on level up.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo 3
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 11:51:36 AM »
yeah i have played it for a couple of hours today and after initially disliking it, i now love it but i still think the first one was the best .

click to move i hav'nt played a game with that for years so took a bit of getting used to(only played mmo's in the last 5 years).

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 04:47:59 PM »
* Mangala dons body armour and goes and lives in a bunker before saying this..

Never really got in to the diablo games just didnt see the point.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 05:55:11 PM »
its diablo alright.
not worht 60 euros though.
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 06:12:56 PM »
its diablo alright.

why didnt i just say that ;)

it just feels like a stunted version of what a diablo game is i cant explain it
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 07:15:04 PM »
open beta not really you can only play up to the first boss so up to lvl 7 or so.

dont know if everything is in the game in the beta but for the love of christ let me pull the camera out.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 07:34:20 PM »
its diablo alright.

why didnt i just say that ;)

it just feels like a stunted version of what a diablo game is i cant explain it

maybe thats why they are giving it away free with a annual pass then they hit you with the xpacs and micro tranny content.
AH for real money who's to say blizz wont be the ones putting the gear on there(jesus i need to stop watching david icke on youtube).
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 07:38:53 PM by Keggi »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 08:01:39 PM »
indeed what is to stop them "seeding" the Ah to make money, i mean they are going to take a fee for selling items anyways. Im already waiting until the first threat of lawsuit they receive in the US

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 01:15:01 PM »
My mind conjured the creepiest image when I read "micro tranny".

brb finding bleach.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 12:56:25 PM »
Trannies are hot.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 11:46:11 AM »
Diablo 3 AH lololololo

£1 upon selling an item, 15% to transfer payment to paypal then paypals fees to transfer to bank account

who in their right mind wanted this function, and which numpties will use it?

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-general-information;jsessionid=8B44AA413EB0C80FF346908570970C62.blade35_07_bnet-support#q5

Its been good Diablo but im out!!!!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 12:28:35 PM »
Oh wow, thats just left me speechless.

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 02:53:36 PM »
looks shit anyway.

if i want a shitty dated isometric shoot/hack em up, i'll dig my PS1 out and play Loaded

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 03:11:11 PM »
Loaded was a great beer game.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012, 03:19:31 PM »
dont touch Fwanks teddies!!!