Author Topic: Space Marine  (Read 13641 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Space Marine
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2011, 08:02:42 PM »
How awesome would an Ewok FPS be?

OMG I so want one.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2011, 08:16:56 PM »
How awesome would an Ewok FPS be?

OMG I so want one.

*biggest fucking pimp slap on the planet*

GTFO
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2011, 09:24:56 PM »
Ewoks. With CHAINSWORDCHUCKS!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2011, 10:19:52 PM »

/signed

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2011, 11:02:45 PM »

/signed

OMFG you two have lost the plot

you guys are

a sandwich short of a picnic
a few beers short of a six-pack
one brick short of a load
a few fish short of a hatstand
not playing with a full deck [of cards]
have bats in the belfrey
have kangeroo loose in the top paddock
as crazy as a sack full of ferrets
out to lunch
as nutty as a fruit cake
as mad as a hatter
your lift doesn't go to the top floor
your lights are on, but nobody's home
you have a screw loose
not the sharpest knife in the drawer
not hitting on all six cylinders

the only worse thing i heard regarding Ewoks was the Ewok ace x-wing pilot used as a ruse by Wraith Squadron, and then Wedge Antilles acted it out using a stuffed Ewok to fuck with some pirates.  Oh and Ewoks now blink.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2011, 11:41:17 PM »
My chainswordchuck wielding Ewok will bitchslap your ultramarine and make an omelet out of his progenoid gland.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2011, 07:59:51 AM »
My chainswordchuck wielding Ewok will bitchslap your ultramarine and make an omelet out of his progenoid gland.

really?!?!?

well if your an old stylee Ewok ill just throw grit in your eyes than laugh as you cant blink to help clear it away.

If your a new Ewok ill give you a rectum exam with the business end of  your own chainswordchuck, as i know you are a physically inferior midget species.

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2011, 09:04:55 AM »

Add cheese for extra tastiness.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2011, 01:57:55 PM »

Add cheese for extra tastiness.

and here i thought the only one who needed a power fist up the Jap eye was goatey, welcome to his club.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2011, 03:45:36 PM »
At least an Ewok can screw in a lightbulb *cough* Emperor *cough*.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2011, 03:55:21 PM »
At least an Ewok can screw in a lightbulb *cough* Emperor *cough*.

but can an ewok protect humanity from the evils of the warp? huh? nob end :P

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2011, 03:57:39 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_exchange

That my friend, is essentially what your Emperor does.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2011, 03:59:25 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_exchange

That my friend, is essentially what your Emperor does.

ive got to give you that one ;)

however when its demon salesmen calling you at all hours of the day wouldnt you like a system to stop those incoming calls?

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2011, 04:09:19 PM »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2011, 04:11:39 PM »
http://www.tpsonline.org.uk

;D

wait i didnt knwo about that? did i?

well i did used to work in telecomms so maybe i did :P

still doesnt work that well