Author Topic: Space Marine  (Read 13612 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Space Marine
« on: August 23, 2011, 11:03:25 AM »
http://www.spacemarine.com/gb

Demo is out:

http://www.spacemarine.com/demo/gb

(Need to be a member to get the code to stick into steam for the demo before other people, or wait till it goes public this week).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVJEvtsMKz4&feature=player_embedded
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Space Marine
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 03:54:11 PM »
Took a break from DE3, and holy shit CHAINSWORDS :D

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 10:07:31 AM »
if you live in UK and cant find this on steam (fuck Game and gamestation pussies)

just copy pate into browser address bar and voila

steam://install/55410

seriously i remember when Game were the dogs nuts for pc gaming now its not even 1 shelf (local store) and they charge more than anywhere else for games. Last time i walked in had a look, spoke to the mouthbreather behind the till, asked what they were thinking of when they have more used games than new ones, he looked at with all his braincells and shrugged. SO i now call them Used Game, and Useless Gamestation.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 11:03:37 AM »
Yeah they both suck donkeys.  Makes it worse when they are the same company.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 01:57:35 PM »
well what can i say PC version sucks (why do they bother porting console games to PC) but PS3 version is OMG awesome, my power axe beats chainsword everytime :D :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 02:31:46 PM »
well what can i say PC version sucks (why do they bother porting console games to PC) but PS3 version is OMG awesome, my power axe beats chainsword everytime :D :D

Fuck Sony.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 02:42:24 PM »

Fuck Sony.

but PC versions controls are full of rage for me :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 02:44:55 PM »

Fuck Sony.

but PC versions controls are full of rage for me :)

Windows 360 Pad ftw ;)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 10:50:09 AM »
Space Marine is ready to launch this coming week, but players will have to wait about a month before they can throw down with their friends. The game’s co-op mode, titled Exterminatus, is set to arrive via free DLC in early October.

Exterminatus will deliver two scenarios for players in groups of four to blaze a path of carnage. The co-op mode will also feature global leader boards, dynamic challenges, and score modifiers. Warhammer 40K: Space Marine is set to hit retail shelves next Tuesday, Sept 6th.

Unleash hell in the comments if you’re trigger finger is craving some co-op Space Marine action!

that sold me on the PC version now :)

now to work out the kinks on getting my PS controller working on PC so i dont have to buy another

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2011, 10:00:50 PM »
only 2 words can describe this game to its fullest

FUCKING AWESOME

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2011, 10:04:14 PM »
only 2 words can describe this game to its fullest

FUCKING AWESOME

Buying it this weekend, when I find time between rugby, eve and more lack of sleep.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 03:45:36 PM »
Do I need to get it using a vpn again then?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2011, 06:52:22 PM »
http://www.shopto.net/ £22

then input code in steam, makes absolutely no sense to me.