Author Topic: Aww...  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Aww...
« on: December 16, 2010, 04:17:49 AM »
You can't access Vash'jir or Hyjal till 80  :(

And I stayed up late to get to 78 too...  ???

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Re: Aww...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 08:16:20 AM »
My son  has got his hunter to 85 and is currrently working on his warlock (82). He has been whining his arse off complaining that all the time he spent on getting full purple at 80 was a complete waste of time as by lvl 82 he has already replaced 3/4 of his equipment with greens and blues from questing and drops. Having said that his Warlock now has in excess of 40k health and mana.
He also says they questing in the new underwater area is fairly liniar and that the last quest in one particular location tends to direct you to the next location to pick up your next lot. The 3 dimentional aspect of it takes a bit of getting used to but he now likes it. Oh and you get a new mount for free as well. A seahorse which increases underwater speed by 450%.
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
Re: Aww...
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 09:05:38 AM »
Vash'jir has amazed me a number of times and I'm still only between a third and half way through it. The sea horse is cool, but this zone is one of those rare places where it's a bonus to be a druid. Sea lion form goes at the same speed as the sea horse so I just zoom around in that form, and it always puts a smile on my face when I see a fellow druid zooming around in sea lion form too.

Although when I saw worgen druids have the same sea lion form as my night elf, I thought, "Aww."
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)