Author Topic: Skirmish Night?  (Read 10113 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Skirmish Night?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2010, 10:54:11 AM »
Had a good evening yesterday, although I am not sure of the efficacy of melee chars when range nuke everything faster than we can get to half the mobs ;)

I suppose I could change my burgs dude to a ranged character though.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2010, 12:09:29 PM »
Had fun too, although I wouldnt go for ranged myself, as I'll just die then. Thought what we were missing was a tank that can get and keep aggro, so we don't have to run after all those chars that pulled towards the Minstrel. Other than that, I didnt think everything was nuked as hard - had quite enough to do really.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 04:07:47 PM »
lots of bugs with latest patch has meant that various character sbecoming stuck whilst attempting to join skirmishes etc.

Ive lost a few of mine to this until codey sorts it, so no skirmishes for me.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2010, 10:22:16 AM »
So, new year is nearly on us.

Folks want to start these again come the 9th?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2010, 01:06:13 PM »
So, new year is nearly on us.

Folks want to start these again come the 9th?

should be sober by then ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 05:41:45 PM »
If I'm there, it wont be before 2000 your time. If I'm there...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 07:44:21 PM »
If I'm there, it wont be before 2000 your time. If I'm there...

No worries buddy, im on and have got my Champion, Pedesvir able to do them, but to be honest, Im not really feeling the game today, it just feels so slow and unresponsive. Could just be the melee classes do feel a touch off compared to other games when you havent touched them for a while).

If anything I'll catch you on EVE ;)

Maybe next week we can try some skirms and I can rock Ped and see how it goes in groups and what not - maybe if I level him past the ND too that might help!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »
I'm not there  ;)
Off to bed early, feeling a bit slow and unresponsive myself

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2011, 04:27:06 PM »
o/

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2011, 07:57:27 PM »
o/

I was on as Ped for about an hour, oddly enough I actually enjoyed playing this evening, even if I didnt knock out many quests - looked in his log and EVERY group quest for the western ND is sitting there...

If you have been since I logged, I think we missed each other?

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2011, 08:09:15 PM »
As I hadnt seen any reply here, I didnt log in. If you still feel like teaming up, let me know.